Chapter 1

(Ashlynn's POV)
Its was a beautiful morning at Ever After High. The birds were chirping, the squirrels were prancing around the school, and it seemed like it was going to be a great day. My bffa, Briar, and I walked into Ever After High. "So Ash, meet any cute boys?" Briar asked
I shrugged my shoulders and she laughed alittle. It felt kinda awkward when she asked that because I did net a really cute boy his name is, Hunter Huntsman. We were walking to princessology when i spotted him near the doorway of Heroics. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back.

(Hunters POV)
I saw Ashlynn walking down the hallway to princessology. She smiled at me, so i smiled back. She dropped her books so i ran over to help her. "Im such a cluts" Ashlynn said
"No you arent. Everyone makes mista-" We both went to grab the same book, our hands touched, we both looked in each others eyes, time froze, my heart was pounding inside my chest. She let go of the book and i quickly grabbed it and handed it to her "Well, h-heres your book." I said, i felt like a doofus. "Thanks" she smiled and walked into the princessology classroom.
"Hey Hunter!" Dexter shouted to me. I slowly crept over to the desk. "Dude, dont yell in the middle of a class" I whispered to Dex. "First of all, its just the beginning of class and second of all, i didnt yell" Dex said
All i could think about was how my hand touched Ashlynn's hand, i felt like i was under her little love spell. If i was under a spell i wouldnt mind it if it was her spell.
*Bell rings*
"Well i gotta go to my next class, by Dex" i said as i walked out the door.
I saw Ashlynn, she smiled at me and i walked up to her, "So we meet again" i laughed alittle and she giggled. "I guess so" She said eith a laughing tone in her voice. "Well i better get to class" she said as she slowly walked off. I walked eith her to her locker, we talked about nature, animals, and other things i can remember.