School gossip

Porchay pov . Kim drove me to school today now that everyone knows in the school that I'm dating Kim When we got out the car I had an evil look from a student I didn't know Kim looked at me saying I have to go to my class kim gived me a kiss saying he loved me and went to his class i did the same thing back to him he smiled and left then the unknown student who I haven't met before was back again, staring at me. I asked who are you and what's your problem he left I was walking to my class and there he was again, and everyone started looking at me and talking behind my back I ask my friend Pete, why is everyone looking at me and gossip behind my back? Pete said you see that new kid I said to Pete yes he's been following me everywhere give me evil looks well apparently you've been spreading rumours that you're a mafia, and you dating another guy I shouted to Pete, that's a load of rubbish I'm still in a relationship with P'Kim I've never cheated in my whole life plus I do live with a mafia family saw what the problem he came closer, I punched unnone student who gossiped about me I left Pete after me Kim sawed me Pete stopped. He told him about everything. He knew Porchay would never do this kind of thing so why is someone trying to hurt him?