Prolog

Drista pov:
"Come on XD it'll be fun, plus we'll get a break from all their dumb wars and shit!"

Clinging onto the older ditty he was pretending to not notice my presence. This bich thinks he can ignore me! I'm know just the trick, learned it from the devil himself.

Letting go of XD I quickly teleport behind him and kicked him between the legs. Which sent a shiver down his spin. Feeling myself be pulled right back in front of him.

"Is this idea of your really worth it or will I'll have to rip you apart and build myself a new sibling. As I'm fine doing it again."

Rolling my eyes I just crossed my arms and tilt my head. "Whatever you say XD, this plan is a way for us to rest the Esempi. Plus no one will die so Death can't do anything about it."

This seemed to catch dear old brother attention when Death was mentioned, the two are always at each other's neck. Her mate is annoying and so are her two eldest children.

The only one we have zero problems with is Tommy. The only Death child who prays to us, Prime, yet we can't answer non of his prayers due to Death.

She decided that all her children prays must come to her. Even when she knew Tommy wouldn't stray from us too her.

"Fine. We can make all those apart of Esempi become children, but you'll have to decide who will be their care taker."

Letting out what Tommy has called a gremlin laugh I show a image of the teen. "You know this isn't a surprise XD, all the others would kill the children or won't be fun to watch."

X just shrugged as he makes his way down to our library. Guess we're going to find the perfect spell to turn them all into children.

Turning away from X I teleported to Tommy who was currently sleeping. Looking over his dirt house I knew this wouldn't be kid friendly. "Guess you get a free house make over from your good old pal Drista."

Tommy will be giving me and XD entertainment so he deserves a good house, and to be extra nice I'll put furniture in it.

Gathering up a good amount of focus I imagine the perfect house for Tommy to use. Releasing the stored up energy the tiny dirt shack flashes in a light green.

Taking a step back I looked up at my work and smiled.