Chapter 7 🎅 Christmas in the Dark Kingdom 🔞

Start from the beginning

Taehyung Pov*

I had finished my work on the plantation and it was time for me to go home. I confess that I wasn't that excited to go home because I knew that Jungkook wouldn't be there... He would only arrive when I was sleeping.
I finished what was left of work and said good night to everyone and went home with securitys in another car and the driver driving for me.
Upon arriving home I saw Jungkook's car in front of the castle and I smiled happily when I realized that he had gone home early...Maybe because Christmas was coming. I said good night to the driver and security and went straight to our room... I went upstairs and past the fireplace room and got to our room... I opened the door to the room smiling but immediately my smile was gone...The room was destroyed...With everything thrown in the air...glasses were broken, The bed was in a mess and the pillows were torn and the feathers were all over the floor... The chair at the little table where I always get ready was broken into 4 pieces ... The mirror in the room that had almost two meters long was broken into shards on the floor...
The wardrobe drawers were scattered and the clothes were on the floor in a pile... I looked at the corner of the room by the window and I noticed my husband looking out the window standing like a statue "Jung...kook...What is all this???? What happened here???" I asked in surprise and not understanding as I walked carefully into the room... Jungkook let out a low chuckle and turned to look at me "Isn't that supposed to be the kind of question I should be asking???? What happened Taehyung?? ?? What exactly happened????" Jungkook said looking at me with his eyes on fire... I looked at him without understanding and opened my mouth to answer but my eyes looked at his hand and I widened my eyes... His hand had a cut and it was bleeding...I immediately ran up to him and grabbed his hands "You're hurt....How did that happen???" I asked worriedly as I grabbed his hand and wrapped it with the scarf I was wearing around my neck... I wrapped his hand with the scarf and looked up to face him... His eyes had a mix of hurt and anger... He pulled his hand away from my hands and gave me a hard look "I'm going to be straight to the point and I want you to be honest...Even though I doubt you can be..." He said and I frowned " What are you talking about...." "Who is Jackson to you?????" He cut me off in a hard voice. I took a deep breath and understood the situation, If he was asking me that it's because he knew something, And this reaction he had showed that he knew a lot... I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again looking him
"He was my fiancé...Before I married you" I replied sincerely... He let out a not so happy laugh and rubbed his hands over his face so hard that his face turned red... "I asked you...I asked you that in our wedding day...WHY DID YOU LIE??????? WHY TAEHYUNG" He screamed punching the window and I got scared and walked away "I didn't lie..." "YOU LIED...YOU LIED TO ME...THAT MOTHERFUKER...HE WAS YOUR FIRST Fiancé... And he was..." He paused as he spoke "He was your first kiss...you liar...I trusted you...I did and you lied...You practically betrayed me" He directed his angry words at me...
I understood that he was angry but he was already crossing the line
"I admit I didn't answer when you asked about who he was to me... But I didn't lie...I just didn't say who he was because you would probably have created a scene right in the middle of our wedding... And cheat??? Where did I cheat on you???? When I got engaged to Jackson I was a child...How could I imagine that in the future I would marry you???? Nothing was in my control... You're being unfair" I said, also getting upset... He looked at me with angry tears... "Unfair???? You hid something from me and I'm being unfair???? How can i just not react to know that I'm not your first fiance??? and Your first kiss???" He said approaching with a furious look on his face "You ARE my first...I had my first time with you...Jackson was just my fiancé but you're my husband Damnt, What do you want me to do??? That I change the past???" I asked also angrily "I can't just think that he touched you...That he kissed you...This is driving me crazy...It should be ME...I should be the first for you in everything...I don't want that...I don't want to imagine that...I don't want to know that someone else touched you, I DON'T WANT..." He said madly "And what about me ????
I accept you even knowing that you already slept with a whore...Even though you already had your first times with other person...I'm charging you something??" I said very hurt... He stopped and looked at me in silence
"It's different... I was obliged... This is part of the tradition and it only happened once and o didn't enjoy...
I never had anyone else after that"
He said explaining himself still angry "And i didn't have a choice either...
I wasn't the one who chose to be engaged with him..." "What about the kiss hum?? Are you also going to tell me that you didn't have a choice??" He interrupted me and asked sarcastically "It was a surprise kiss...I almost drowned him because of that...Look honestly I don't know why I'm still explaining this to you... None of this makes sense... Because I didn't question whether with you kiss Jiwoo when you got engaged to her" I said looking at him defiantly... He looked at me in surprise and didn't seem to have anything to say "Do you really think I didn't know?? But I knew, My father told me... But I never questioned you because I wanted to trust you, Because I think trust is the foundation of marriage " I said feeling hurt by him. He looked at me with a wry smile and replied sarcastically "Trust is the foundation of marriage???? And what do you know about that?? your senseless child????" He asked with a bitter laugh... I felt my heart freeze at his words... He looked surprised at my reaction and I realized that he immediately regretted what he had said... But I wasn't going to regret what I was going to say to him "Senseless child??...It's funny that you think that way now...Because when you wanted to get in my pants you didn't mind me being a 'senseless child'... With was about your damn pleasure you never see me as a child" I said bitterly and he widened his eyes in anger and looked me speechless "Since I'm all that bad to you, Since I'm a liar, A child, And that I betray you... And since I'm no good for you...Then return me to my family..."
I said and he immediately panicked... His face changed into an expression startled and he was very red, His eyes widened even more and he immediately came over to me and grabbed my arm "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? ARE YOU CRAZY??" He yelled squeezing my arm unintentionally, I let out a low moan with discomfort "You're hurting me"
I said looking into his eyes...He immediately released my arm and looked at me scared "I'm sorry... It hurted to much?? Let me see??" He said desperately as he held my arm gently to see if it had hurt. In fact he hadn't hurt me... Is just that i was used to him being always careful with me that when he held my arm with just a little of firmness I felt strange...But it hadn't hurt and wasn't red too "I'm fine...Now think about what you want and let me know..." I said and was about to leave the room but at the speed of light he held it my waist and brought me closer "Don't even think about it...I'm not going to return you to your parents NEVER... EVEN IF I'M DEAD"
He yelled in despair "Then why do you want me if you don't trust me?? It doesn't make sense" I said trying to get out of his arms "Trust is something I don't have in anyone...and know that I will never leave you... Never" He said looking at my face and I stared at him in surprise... Suddenly he approached my face to kiss me but I turned my face away... "No... No like that... I don't want to" I said and I could feel his heart racing next to mine...I turned my face again to look at him and he had a hurt expression on his face. I walked away from him and went to the wardrobe and got an outfit for myself... He hadn't messed with my part of the wardrobe, He had just messed up his clothes.
I took the clothes and went towards
The door but he held my hand gently "Where are you going???" He asked looking at me in despair "To the other room... There is no conditions or climate for me to sleep here..." I said letting go of his hand without looking
At him and going to the guest room to sleep. I took a long shower while crying... After finished i put on warm pajamas because I knew I would be cold at night from sleeping without him... I sighed and lay down on the bed exhausted... I could feel my eyes burning and swollen from crying...
The night passed slowly but I couldn't sleep... I had already gotten used to sleeping in his warm arms... Even when he came home late from work... But I felt the presence and comfort of him even sleeping... But that night he wouldn't come... I was feeling sad and alone without his warmth...When I finally i fall asleep it was more than 4 am. I woke up the other day very tired and with a headache... Maria helped me to shower and get dressed... I didn't want to eat anything but she brought food to my room and made me eat.
I was glad I didn't have to work because Christmas was in two days... So I was going to take a few days off work... But Jungkook was also going too and that meant I had to face him... I wasn't angry at him anymore... But I was sad and embarrassed... So there was no way
I could face him now. The day passed quickly and I spent the whole day in the room... I heard noises in the other room and I realized that Jungkook had called someone to fix the damage to my room and his. The day passed and night came... He didn't come to the room that I was in... But I heard the sound of his boots in the hall of the guest room.