November 1 (week 1)

Bob POV:
I woke up with my body aching from my chest to head.I already knew we're I was. The morgue. I was in a body shelf and all I could see was darkness I managed to sit up and look at my surroundings. I could see a little hallway light flickering. I sat up and began to walk out of the smelly room I was in. While walking through the forest back to my shed where I stay in I thought of the girl last night and how it was my first time not being able to kill somebody. I paused on the dead leaf covered grown. I wondered if I should turn around and check on her.

Y/N POV:
*beep beep* I groaned in annoyance I can't believe I have to work after Halloween I rolled over to my phone the light burning my tired eyes with 20 missing texts and 5 miss calls from Lila. I feel like such an asshole for not giving her a reason why I couldn't show up. But to my surprise it was about her asking for help over and over again and that a red demon was chasing her I quickly gave her a call to see if she was alright. She answered with telling me she was alright but also asking were I was. I told her I was attacked as well and decided to head home and try to fall asleep stupid I know. She tells me that he has been shot dead and that we won't have to worry about him. I sigh in relief. And we said our goodbyes and I started getting ready for work.

BOB POV:
I waited outside her house. Knowing she hasn't left at all since her car was still here. I debated whether or not to look in the window but my thoughts were shut off as soon as I saw the door slam closed and her walking down her steps into the driveway and her driving away I decided to sneak to her front window and saw a clock on the wall 8:04am. So that's the time she goes to work.

~time skip~

Y/N POV: my shift has ended and Kevin walks up to me with a smile on his face. That's rare I thought Kevin never smiles. "Hey Y/n! Wanna come to the bar with me and Streber?" I almost never go out so I accept it "great!" He says "I'm just going to go change out of my work cloths" I reply

Me and Kevin head to the bar in his car the road is smooth and there is still a bit of daylight. The sky looks a bit orange fitting the fall aesthetic. "Is Rick coming?" I ask to break the silence. "You know he doesn't like hanging out with us". " bit of a boring dude huh?" I tell him giggling to my self a bit. "Yeah" he says with a bit of a scoff. By the time are Conversation ended we made it to are destination we could see Streber there to greet us.

"How was the drive?" He asked us. "Alright" we replied at the same time. We both laughed and head in side.

The whole place smelt of alcohol but also with a hint of wood we got our drinks and sat down talking about work and stuff. Till I mentioned the demon that attacked me the other night. They both called me a liar to my surprise. I was a bit taken back but not wanting to start and argument I ordered a second drink.

~Time skip~

Kevin's POV:
it's about 3 hours in and Y/n is totally smashed she's slurring her words and not making any sense. I decided to take her home and leave her car and the candy club. I take her arm and put it around my shoulder. "Nooooo Kevinnnnn I wanna stay~~". I tell her that she's was stupid to be drinking 5 drinks on a work night and Rick is going to be furious. "Fuck that asshole I don't care what he thinks". She starts laughing like a mad person. I sigh and eventually get her in the car and start speeding her home.

Bobs POV:
I sit up from my bed after treating my bullet wounds. I look up at the clock above my bed 6:11pm. I thought about checking on that girl again. Then I mentally slap myself in the face. Why do I feel the need to check on her? She's just another person. I'm a serial killer I don't do shit like that.I sigh and wipe my face with my hands.I start walking out my door and feel the cold fall nights breeze against my face. I begin my journey to her house.

~Time skip~

I wait by the side of her house to see a car pull in. But I realize it's not her car. A brunette boy walks out and helps someone from the other side. It's the girl I start to question everything that's going on here. Why is he helping her out? Who is he? Is that her boyfriend?. Then I shake my thoughts with an answer why do I care?. I look back up to see and realize she was drunk. I giggle a bit.

Kevin's POV:
I help this lifeless body in my hand. Can she really not sit up right? I'm already over this. I ask her is she has her keys. "Of course I do~~I'm not a I *hic* dot." She reaches for her keys that take what felt like a million years for her to get out. I take her keys and open the door with her house feeling warmer than it does outside I take her to her room and basically just say goodbye and leave.

Bobs POV:
As soon has I see the car skid off I thought about going inside since she hasn't locked her door. I muster up the courage to step inside. Her house is dark and quite you could probably hear a pin drop from upstairs. I creak and step upstairs. Just to check up on her of course. I walk into her room to see her flop on her bed with all of her clothes on. I thought for a moment. Should I change her clothes? I turn red at the thought and just thought it would be better to put her under the covers. One by one I put each leg in then put her bed spread over her. She looked so peace full. And so beautiful..I snapped out of hit and left her house without a trace..

1119words

A/n
Heyyyyyy I hope this part is better!!!
8 reads in one day I'm shook 😟
Thanks for reading!!!