"It took you guys a while getting here. We almost slept," Laurel said.

"What do you mean? You just got here." I replied to her.

"No. We were here but got back up when you two didn't show up," she smiled.

"Yeah that's my fault. I needed to make sure Bennett was taken away by police," I added.

"This place is really impressive guys,"

"It is. We usually work here when a case shows otherwise we're just doing our daily routine," Diggle said.

"So skipping the introduction that you're soon going to cope with, you can't tell anyone about this," Ollie said.

"No of course I won't," I assured as Diggle added.

"Maybe also don't go around sedating people?"

"I mean it was just you. But I nor admit or deny that I thought of doing it to Merlyn," I laughed.

"Alright Melissa. You should probably know what we do,"

"Felicity takes care of everything tech related, if you haven't noticed by now,"

"Then we have Dig, he does field support. Laurel helps us with any information regarding cases. also did I forget to mention the canary cry. Tommy does a little field work and helps with technical support sometimes," I nodded.

"What do I get to do,"

"Stay at home," Ollie answered me while I gave him an 'excuse me' look.

"C'mon Oliver you have seen me fight. I can't just sit in front a computer while the action is out there," I told him. "No offense Felicity," I said smiling at her.

"None taken. At least I don't have a death wish," she smacked back.

"Touché," I laughed.  "No offense Mel," she said. "None taken," I replied.

"Alright, we'll se how it goes at first," Oliver said.

"There shouldn't be anything more today. Everyone could head back home now,"

"Yeah I gotta go get Lyla," Diggle said and headed out.

"I need to go get ready to sign a few papers too for the new house," Tommy said and left as Laurel gave me a look. Whatever that look was it meant we needed to talk later. Laurel was also leaving after Tommy because she had work related cases she needed to be on.

"Are you gonna stay Felicity," Ollie wondered.

"Yeah I need to work on a new software for our missions because something keep on interfering with our communication sometimes. I need to get ahead of that," she said and I nodded.

"Do you need me to stay?" Ollie asked her.

"No it's fine it should be solved in an hour tops," she answered him.

"Alright but don't stay too long," he told her as she nodded and we said goodbye to her to get home.

We walked outside the club heading towards the car.

"So... Felicity" I said looking at my brother.

"What about Felicity," he asked me looking ahead.

"I know you know what I mean Ollie," I laughed.

"Yeah yeah Mel, don't interfere with your older brother's business. What about you though?"

"Don't change the subject Rambo. Do you like her?" I smiled at him.

""Rambo-" he stopped walking as he looked at me. "Really?" he continued as I giggled but gave him a serious face.

"But yes. Felicity- I believe in her and I can't stop thinking about her either," he said as my smile grew instantly for my brother.

"I didn't know you were such a softie," I told him hitting his arm playfully.

"Don't make me regret telling you this, menace"

"You won't. Also, don't be this stupid leaving her alone then. Be a gentleman and go back to her. Ask if she needs anything," I told him as he looked at me.

"You're right," he said.

"Aren't I always," I asked.

"Depends," he said as he turned away.

"Hey Ollie-" I said as he turned to me. "Don't wait too long," I continued with a little frown as Ollie nodded back at me, walking back to Felicity.

It was almost dark outside when I headed home. As I approached the house I stepped inside to walk upstair to my room after a long day. Walking up the stairs I heard mom's voice coming from the living room. I turned back down and saw her standing in the living room late at night talking with someone on the phone.

"I can't- You have to give me time," she sounded desperate at the phone call.

"No- no please.." she begged. I walked inside the living room and went up to her.

"Mom what is going on?"

"He took Walter," she said worried..

"Who took Walter?"

"I don't know. I have never seen him. He called me earlier today with a ransom demand."

"I'm gonna call Ollie. It's gonna be fine. Trust me, Mom." I told her as she nodded along.

The signal kept going but there was no answer. I tried him a few times but the call kept going to voicemail. Damn it. I tried to call Dig too but that ship of hope sank too after a few missed calls. Laurel could probably convince Quentin to help us. I dialed Laurel for a few seconds until she picked up.

"Hey friend," she began with.

"Laurel. I need your dads help,"

"What happened?"

"Walter's kidnapped." I told her.

"Alright. I'll drive by my dad and tell him. We'll be there soon," she said and we hung up.