Chapter 20 - Rescue Underway

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Jayden said before talking to the earpiece, "Isumi, where are you?"

"Just tell Thierry and James to go to the common room."

"Okay, we'll be there soon."

The boys got to the common room of Orion and were met with all the eyes in the room which gave Jayden the chance he needed. 

"I'm not sure if you all know but we're staging a revolution against Orion and all of you are welcome to join us. Basically, we're giving you an escape route out of Orion, just make your way down to the ground floor and there'll be plenty of helicopters there for you."

"Surely it's a scam?"

"It's not!" James said, "please just trust us, the helicopters will get you to a safe location that not even Irina will be able to track down."

"James, you're here!" Kaminari said.

"Just leave the idiots, if they'd rather stay as Orion servants then leave them be." Isumi said, "it's nice to see you guys again."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Isumi." Jayden said as some of the students began to make their way down the building, "so do you have the map?"

"Ah! So you two were communicating to each other long before this!" Thierry said.

"You guessed it. Where are Alex and Tessa?" Isumi said.

"Tessa's fighting Luke and Alex is going round and getting info."

"In any case, here's the map James, Thierry."

"Thank you."

"Me, Isumi and Kaminari will get these lot onto the helicopters then we'll come and join you." Jayden said.

"Sure, I'll see you then." James nodded as they parted ways there, James and Thierry entered the lift at the back of the room and pressed the ground floor button.

Once they got out of the lift they went to the large metal door and entered '5738' on the number pad and then the floor parted causing them to fall. 

The fall seemed to go on forever but eventually they landed and there was a path lit up ahead. James folded the map and put it into his pockets.

"Are you okay Thierry?"

"Yeah I'm fine, let's do this."

Soon after, there was another door which didn't need any special requirements to open. 

That's weird, surely if they want me away from here then doors shouldn't be unlocked.

Maybe they want you to come here.

You've been absent for a while haven't you? But you have a pointed, the room is starting to smoke.

But with your photographic memory this shouldn't be a problem though.

"Got you!" A thick Russian voice said as James and Thierry felt a fist connect to their side and were sent flying into the wall.

This can't be good, there's only one person I know the room conditions could be useful for.....

Adrian.

"You won't go any further James, Thierry." Adrian chuckled, "your scavenge will end here."

"Let's make a break for it!" James said as he grabbed Thierry's arm.

They ran for the door but felt another blow to the stomach and went down clutching it.

Good thing Kageyama got you to do endurance and strength training because last time you were knocked out by 2 hits from Adrian.

How is he even this strong? James thought as he slowly stood up, panting heavily, even if Hijikata hit me twice I don't think I'd go unconscious but his constant talking lets me know where he is.

"James we're way stronger than before, let's stop wasting our time with the fodder." Thierry smirked.

"Right."

"Traitors deserve to be destroyed!" Adrian shouted.

"Got you." James smirked as he could see Adrian in front of him, immobilised by his telekinesis, "I always got the impression that you weren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox. You were hoping that my vision would be impaired so that you'd get close to me, but you're wrong. I'm a different person now."

"You won't get away with this!"

"Goodnight." James smiled as he threw him onto the wall with the intention of making him unconscious, "right. Let's continue."

"Nice one."

.........................................................................................................................................

"Everyone! Follow us!" Isumi shouted as sirens rang at an ear-piercing screech throughout the whole building, "there are multiple lifts and helicopters so don't cram!"

"They aren't listening." Jayden sighed.

"What else did we expect? Panicked people always rush."

"Let's just get to the ground via outside." Jayden said as he blasted the window and jumped out.

"Good idea." Isumi smirked, turning into an eagle and following Jayden.

"Commander." Jayden started as he spoke into his watch, "are you sure there'll be enough helicopters? From outside, it seems that some people will be left behind."

"Of course there will be, you just carry on doing what you're doing."

"These people need to hurry up, because I'm itching for a fight! Orion needs to pay for keeping me here like this!"

"You guys go ahead, I'll handle this." Kaminari said.

"Then let's do this Isumi!"

We're fast approaching the end of the book (I think I'll publish the last few over the next 2 weekends) so thank you for reading up to this point if you're doing so