Hades

Trust me to get a love lesson from the Devil.

What is he playing at? What's the motivation? Before I met him, I always thought that the Devil was

some hedious monster not a smokin' hot guy.

Well fine then. I won't fall for him.

I can deal with this. I've handled every challenge he's thrown at me and aced them all.

"So you're saying that if the rabbit runs out of it's hutch, it'll get run over by a truck?"

"A truck?" He chuckles heartily.

"Dear Rhea, being run over by a truck is a treat in compared to the punishment I have in store for you," he sneers.

How cocky. But then again, he is the Devil...

What could be so bad as to make being run over by a truck seem like a treat though?

Nonetheless, I shrug and continue to stare at him.

"Are you.going to let me go now or what?"

"Not planning on it anytime soon."

"What if a kid comes in here?"

"Oh please. You think they're actually doing art with the racket they're making?"

Touché.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you'll be needing an accomplice to help you in your next challenges."

Some tall skinny hot guy with black hair and redish brown eyes materialises next to the Devil.

"Rhea, meet Chrysander. He is your new accomplice and you can use him to help you stir up more trouble for me. He's not completely human but he's not quite anything else."

"Chrysander," I whisper and the guy standing next to the Devil grins wickedly at me. Odd name but whatever.

Okay. I can live with that.

"Remember, no one else can see him unless you wish them to. He'll go everywhere with you from now on."

"Everywhere?" Even the bathroom? And when I'm changing? I frown and stare hard at his wide collar where his tanned chest is peaking out.

"Yes. Now I'm going to let you go but stay in this classroom until the bell rings. I have to go answer to a higher being."

He lets go of my hands and Chrysander and I watch him disappear off to somewhere.

I walk back to my seat after grabbing a box of crayons and paper. Chrysander follows me and sits on the table.

For the most part I try to ignore him and focus on doodling on the paper but then he starts playing with my hair.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"Bored," he says.

"How about you try spooking them out a bit since they can't see you?"

"Great idea!"

Chrysander walks to the bunch of monkeys (teenagers) making a racket, up to no good.

I wonder what the Devil is up to. What did he mean by "higher power"? God? Who knows.

I need to go to the bathroom. I know the Devil told me not to leave this classroom but when you gotta go, you gotta go. I get up and walk right out of the classroom.

Bad. Idea. A whole mess of purple smoke puffs out of nowhere and I know I'm in deep shit. But for what reason I do not know. A tall man wearing a black Louis Vuitton suit materialises out of the smoke. His slicked back hair is an astonishing shade of cyan and his eyes are a reminiscent of a wolf, yellow and unearthly.