𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

Start from the beginning

The two hedgehogs looked at EXE in shock. "SHE DID THAT?" Faker questioned loudly."𝒀𝒆𝒔! 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅!
𝑺𝒐, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕." He snarled about you. Wait, SO HE WAS STILL IN THE DISC?! HOW DID HE SURIVIVE?! HOW IS HE STILL SANE?! HOW DID HE GET OUT?!
AND DIDN'T HE SAY THAT HE LOVED ME? IS HE LYING?! HE SET HIMSELF UP AGAINST ME!!! You thought violently. Hatred began to get into your vains and your mind was full of fury. You were now dubbed the "bad guy." You groaned angrily at what he said about you:

I W A N T E D M Y R E V E N G E .

S H E D E S E R V E D I T .

Those were the words you grew furious about.
You gritted your teeth, furrowed your eyebrows, and slammed your eyes closed with full anger and turned your head away from the door.
You were like a gun, you wanted to shoot your fury at something. If you did that, you can't take it back. The damage is already done. You shoot your eyes open and with all of your fury in your body.

"THAT BASTARD!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. The demonic echo and sound from you made it even more eerie. The three hedgehogs immediately grew shocked.
EXE stood still, the other two were like a statue as well. They looked so horrified at your voice, not even knowing it was you. You yelled so loud you were shocked, too.

"What was that..." Faker spoke quietly, breaking the silence. EXE just stayed quiet. The both murmured their own concern about it, until EXE spat something out aggressively."𝑶𝒖𝒕. 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒏𝒐𝒘." He now demanded deeply. "But, we didn't even get to see the dead bodies of your allies-" They tried to explain but was cut off by EXE once again.
"𝑶𝒖𝒕." He snapped his finger at the hallway, telling them to leave out there. He groaned at him, "BYE, I guess." Faker observed, pinning his ears back. EXE just blinked slowly at them as their footsteps began to fade away. He watched them walk and turn to the door to the exit. EXE then twisted his head at your door and you began to panic. HE'S GOING TO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! QUICK! ACT ASLEEP! You told yourself. You threw yourself down on the bed, covering a blanket over you, and also being emotionless. You shut your eyes closed.

You heard a door open and shut, you flinched at it. Breath slowly, don't act to anything at ALL. Don't risk waking up. You told yourself again.
"𝒀/𝑵... 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑫?" He then confronted you. He waited patiently for you to answer. Look what you did, Y/N. Now he's asking you if you called him a bastard. Just wow.
When you didn't respond back, he spat out, "𝑪𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕." He remarked. Oh, no...

"𝑶𝒉, 𝒚𝒆𝒔." He growled, walking over to your bed and kneeling down to it. He crawled over to where you were laying. You shivered about the massacre that happened 2 days ago.

Simple words began to scare your mind and body. The blood. The screams. The pain. The horror. The suffering. The deaths. It's like three snakes in a circle. A cycle, perhaps...
I'm dead. He's gonna kill me. I know it. There's no way I'll survive this. Just do it. Just kill me. I was a bad person anyway. I don't care, just kill me, you homicidal hedgehog. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. You shredded a tear as those words spoke in your head, flooding it with pity.

"𝒀/𝑵... 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍." He admitted strongly as he put his hand on your shoulder, making you shiver with tears.
"𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖." He said, pitiful of his words as he tried to put it together. You widened your eyes a bit with an anguish look, feeling sad and cold on the inside. You still never dared to look at him even though he read your mind. "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖... 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒀/𝑵." He admitted lowly, pinning his ears back in deep remorse. You tried to connect the dots, and then it hit you. All of those things he said- were true. They were ALL true. If he was serious about it, he would add more insolent remarks about you.

"It's... it's all right. I forgive you about it now that I heard the truth..." You replied anxiously as you were shaking in regret. "𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖-" He apologized once more.
"Don't worry about it." You replied back, laying back on your bed and closing your eyes slowly.
He quietly said thank you and got up to leave.
Despite not seeing this, but before he left, he gave a slightly warm smile, happy that you forgiven him and understood him. He left without saying anything. No added snicker, no rude comment, no hidden gossip, just quietness.

You thought to yourself, Wasn't that the fastest thing that happened to me?

A/N:
Hello you Tarnishes! I am so sorry×20,000 for not updating this book and not making a celebration for 4K reads.
I'm very busy in life; school; and something sorrowful happened to my friend's stepfather, and I had a conviction that when she returns, I'll have to comfort her with her troubles and needs.

I also advanced my writing a whole lot, which, is cool. :) and I'm doing all right, being sane as usual.

So, yeah, I'm saying that I'm going through a lot
in life. If you wanted to see more of this unfinished trash, then it'll be taking me a tedious time to write more and more for you guys.
Very dramatic of me saying all this, I know.

Welp, 'till next time
I'm Father's Eerie Lass and thank you for reading.