1.5(18+ threesome)

A/n: sorry for not posting I do apologize

18+ warning

You sat on the bed reading a book and izuku walks in and goes to where your sitting and towers above you and kisses you you looked at him wide eyed and melted into the kiss he smiled into it and pulls away only to make contact to your soft silky skin and kisses your neck you moan softly and bakugo walks in about to talk to you or ask you something and sees izuku kissing your neck. He smirks and walks over to the green haired boy and grabs him by the hair "you starting without me deku?" He says smiling to the green haired boy in a seductive way. "Now kacchan you know what happens when you pull my hair" izuku grunts as the ash blond grips on it more. Izuku grabs the ash blond by the arm and flips him over, pinning him to the bed. Bakugo smiles and gets up and sits behind you and sets his head on your shoulder. he whispers in your ear "do I have permission?" You look down to see his finger at your (f/c) underwear you slightly blush but nod. He smiles in your shoulder and slides his hand down your undergarments and starts rubbing circles on your clit. Izuku sees this and grabs your breasts and and plays with them. (I'm sorry I did this to the dear broccoli boy) you moan at the sensation and you lay on bakugo's shoulder. The ash blonde moves his finger down to your entrance and plunges his finger in. You hiss and moan trying to keep your cool but bakugo adding another finger makes it more harder to keep your cool. He curls his two fingers in you and goes deep into you and you whimper. "Please..~ be gentle..~" you said in between moans. Trying to stay cool with them almost making you cum "ah..~ i' gonna cum..~". Bakugo took this as a chang's to go faster which he did and not long after you cummed on his fingers and he pulls them out and licks one and gives izuku a taste giving him the other finger. "You taste good dumbass" bakugo chuckles izuku smiles and nods "but we aren't done with you just yet" bakugo removes himself from behind you and ponts at izuku to take the back. the green haired boy got up and whent behind you. His erected *ock poking your behind. Bakugo lays down Infront of you and removes the undergarments you were wearing and licks up your cum. Izuku took this as a sign to start fucking and he did. At this rate you were a moaning mess!

-time skip(I'm not finishing that)-

It was 3:00 in the morning and you woke up to being a frizzed mess with bite marks and hickeys all over your body while to to boys laid on the bed with no clothes on an just a blanket covering there bottom half you picked up izuku's shirt and put it on it was big enough to cover your lower half. You bent down to pick up your undergarments and put them on as you did you whent out of the room and sat on the couch and laid there until you notice kiri up and making food!.

A/n: this was a special because I haven't written in awhile so enjoy