Targalia battle situation

Childe was walking around liyue harbour with Zhongli, They constantly talked about the new lantern rite festival coming in a few days, childe was most excited because his favourite fighter traveller would show up and so he waited until the day came.

It was 8:00 and the festival was about to start soon childe was talking to dottore about the newly discovered region Sumeru And his plan on how he was going to get the dendro archons gnosis, curious as he was on going there himself to see what was going to happen, he stayed behind knowing that there could be more danger or fighter stronger than him, he decided to take his mind off of it and find the traveller.

Traveller pov

Aether had finally made it to the festival hopping to find the people he knew, ganyu, Niggyuang,keqing but it seemed like they were out of sight, and so he continued walking down the city until he heard  a familiar voice from afar.

''Aether!! long time no see ~'' childe gave him a cheeky smile 

''Childe!'' aether quickly grabbed his sword and got in a battle stance ready to attack.

''Woah, no need to get physical, I'm just here to ask you a simple question'' he smirked.

Aether knew he couldn't trust him after the last time, He almost killed you but it never hurts to hear what he has to say.

''What is it'' Aether said holding on to his sword tightly.

''Well it seems like you are already in a mood so why don't we fight at the golden house and continue our business there shall we?~''.

Aether thought of the proposition for a second, as much as he wanted to see how much his skills progressed, the last time he fought him he tried to dislocate your legs, the thought of it made aether overthink his decision.

''I pass, Last time you tried to break my legs so what makes you think il fight you again?''

''Ok Ok fine, ill be more careful this time I swear''

''Fine meet me at the golden house at  12:00'' and said and left.

Childe pov

It was 12:00 and it was time for him to get ready for the fight with aether at the golden house he got his delusions and started walking to the path, a few moments later he makes it halfway there until he blacked out, and the strangers drag him into somewhere and the last thing he remembers seeing is a man with a mask

Tied up and his feet trapped in stocks and exposed, he worked up and saw 3 men in long coats and creepy masks looking at him. 

''Uhhh, who are you? and why am I here?'' Childe asked while inspecting the 3 men in black.

''Who we are is irrelevant, what we want to know is what is your plan for sumeru archon'' one of the men approached him 

''Why should I be telling the likes of you?''  the men looked at each other and thought of a plan to make him talk, one of the men started whispering something in their ears

''Fine we will make you talk'' the three men grabbed tickle tools and started to tickle Tartaglia's big soles

He giggled and squirmed and it wasn't even two minutes into the session,'' wow your feet must be very sensitive don't mind if we continue

His feet were highly sensitive to tickling which is why he avoided any sort of question involving tickling, he laughed crazy but he didn't hold back.

''WHYAHAHAHAHAHAH AREAHAHAHAHHAAH YOUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH TICKLIHAAHAHAHAHH MEHEHEHEEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA''

''Because we know you know something about the fatui plan for Sumeru, I mean you are the eleventh harbinger in the cult, but You have the most ticklish feet, tickle tickle tickle~''.

the man teased him while he was tickling him, he couldn't bare with the tickling, he laughed and laughed as the men watched in satisfaction 

    ''PLEASE STOAHAHAHAHAHAAP'' the young boy laughed as he felt the brushes and feather glide across his soles''No place to stop right now, we just got started~''Aether waited and waited until childe showed up but nothing, he wondered what was ta...

''No place to stop right now, we just got started~''

Aether waited and waited until childe showed up but nothing, he wondered what was taking him so long.