A commission has gone horrible

Cyno was finishing up his commission with aether while they were exploring Sumeru Forest for the first time, They came across the third commission that had to be done, fighting some treasure hoarders they went to the camp and cyno and aether surprise attacked them from behind.

''That's right And stay out!!'' aether yelled back at the treasure hoarders running away.

''Well that's a commission well done, I have to say you have impressive battle skills I hope to fight alongside you more''.

Aether smiled and hugged him for the help, Cyno not really used to this interaction and hugged him back

''Thanks for the help and hope to see you soon cyno!!'' Aether continued the path while cyno went the other way.

As cyno was walking he noticed something strange, a yellow gelatine trail leading deeper into the forest, he followed the trail until he saw a creature running, he immediately started to chase it down hoping to find out what it was.

He came across a dead end and saw a yellow electro slime, he was surprised but he brought out his weapon and charged at it for it to disappear in a blink of an eye concerned to where it was tentacle started attacking him, he tried the best he could to defend himself but he got caught and realized it was the slimes doing, how could an electro slime be able to do this? it intrigued him until he realized the slime started to tickle his upper body and feet.

He started to laugh at the slime's sensitive touch which drove him crazy.

  "Ehehehehehehe pleaahahahahhahahahaha!" he started breaking into laughter as tried to escape the electro slime's grasp but it was no use the tentacles were to strong and the tickling paralyze him, which meant for tickling as the slime continued tickling his soles

He was left defenceless for hours on end until he blacked out as well, he woke up in the strange house and as he walked out he notice it was collei his best friend that found him unconscious on the floor when collei asked what happened he couldn't remember as if it was all a dream but he felt as if someone just touched his feet.

He stayed at collei house until it was safe for him to head back home.

genshin tickle storysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara