(vol3) chapter 19

Start from the beginning

The two laughed it off, as did I when I first saw the comic

Penny: there's something I would like to talk to you about.

Ruby: what's up?

Penny then looked back at Blue who now was at forty seconds.

Penny: I want to stay at Beacon.

Ruby: Penny... they'll never let you do that.

Penny: I know. But I have a plan.

Blue: 60, it's been precisely one minute, ma'am! And now it has been 7 more seconds.

Penny: I'll talk to you more soon, Ruby.

Penny then walked off before tapping y/n's shoulder and then waving back.

Y/n: what was that about?

Ruby: nothing just us girls having girl talk.

Y/n: oh ok.

Port: "our next match will begin in 15 minutes! "

Ruby: you staying for the next match?

Y/n: sorry I wish I could, I'm really that your friends are pushing themselves for my sake, but I also have to do the same for mine.

Ruby: ok, but you have to come for the 1v1's.

Y/n: deal! Bye, Ruby!

Y/n kissed Ruby's nose before disappearing. She then kicked her heel on the ground before heading back.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Blue counting how many hours have passed in the timeskip ****

Y/n walked back and his face was full of silent frustration seeing a sleeping Frederick with a kiosk deprived of any flowers.

Y/n: * inhale * Frederick?

Frederick snorted awake, wiping the drool from his lip.

Frederick: hey, how was the match?

Y/n:* mildly upset* it was fun...why are the flowers gone.

Frederick: what are you saying? The flowers are righ- there aren't any are there?

Y/n: * mildly upset *  very perceptive for being blind.

Frederick: whenever is right you can just get mo-

Y/n: * very upset * there aren't anymore, that was the last of them.

Frederick: oh...sorry.

Y/n then pulled out a giant spiked iron Club

Frederick: where did you get that?

Y/n:  from that stand there.

Frederick: should I be worried about what you're going to do with it?

Y/n: only if you want~

Frederick took off running while Y/n gave chase still with an unnerving smile on his face.

**** elsewhere ****

Mary exited the elevator to Ozpin's office.

Oobleck: Mary, what is it I can help you with?

Mary: I want to withdraw Y/n, he has been injured and is a victim of....honey trapping.

Ozpin took a  very long sip from his mug. Before placing it on his desk.

Mary: are the real reasons or the ones you told him?

Mary sighed before placing her hand on his desk.

Mary: his bell come off more times than it should, the second I thought it was faint, and the second I could almost fully sense him, I didn't even place the mark on him, and if I could...

Ozpin: so could she...

Mary: I thought me letting him attend this school He'd be under safe care, but seeing how much influence she has under her... it's a gamble I can't risk.

Ozpin: your actions are justified, but have you taken Into account how he feels?

Mary: he can hate me, but as long as he is safe, I can live with that.

Ozpin: Graham always said things always happen for a reason, a quote I'm he's taught you and one you have passed down, but will not stop you from making your decisions.

Mary left without another word and as ozpin said one last thing

Ozpin: I understand what you lost, but sometimes if you hold too tight you'll lose them in a different way.

The elevator door closed and ozpin went back you his work.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

A/n: and that's the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed it because things go nowhere but down.

Bye