The Love-Triangle

Pronto!, People,I'm once again writing this and I'm just a beginner any who Lucky's part of a band named 'The Lucky Stars' and if you wanna know the people I'm talking about read one of my stories named after they're band (The Lucky Stars is the title).

Tomorrow

Lucy's POV
I woke and I went to the bathroom and I took a bath after that I was almost done dressing up but I heard my sis shouting.
Lucky: SISTER, SISTER, SISTER!, THAT FUDGING STUPID FIANCÉ OF YOURS CAME HERE!
I quickly dressed up and cleaned my room and I rushed down.
Me: What!?!?!7
I saw him and Lance glaring at each other and I did it again I grabbed my stick and hit Lee fast on the head and he fell down his chair and fainted.
Me: Felt anything, Lance.
Lance: Nope.
When finally he woke up and my evil step mom was there we were having a talk while Ayla and Lucky were playing
Me: Mother, he like has six GFs and I'm single I mean he almost got a girl pregnant.
Step Mother: Ow, C'mon, Lucy dear, he broke up with all of them just to marry you.
Me: NO, STEP MOM, I AM NOT A BABY I CAN LIVE LIFE WITHOUT HIM AND I TOLD YOU ALOT OF TIMES I DO NOT LIKE HIM NOR LOVE HIM PLUS I AM NOT READY TO GET MARRIED!
Step Mother: Yes, you will.
Me: I will kill you, S-T-E-P M-O-T-H-E-R.
I raised my stick and Lucky rushed to me.
Lucky: Easy there, Twin Sister Lucy.
Me: Ok, I'm fine.
Lucky: Who is the person your even gonna get married with?
Lee: Me-, Wait!, L-U-C-K-Y!?!?!
Lucky: L-E-E!?!?!
?????????: Hey, Lucky I, L-E-E?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hello, readers I gotta write the next chap ok.