After the realization hits Yejun, his eye widened, and unconsciously yelled. "I slept through the whole class?!"

Eunhan was startled, doesn't he always sleep in class?

Eunhan was confused, Yejun was acting as if it was the first time he slept through the whole class.

But that was correct, it is indeed his first time sleeping during class because he's not the original Yejun.

"Ugh...what the hell. Don't tell me I got infected by the scumbag?" He uttered.

"What do you mean, Hyung?"

Yejun was surprised a bit by the presence of Eunhan, he forgot that Eunhan is with him.

"N-Nothing, let's go, li'l bro."

Li'l bro...?

Even though Eunhan was confused, he merely followed his brother.

....

"Hey..."

"Hey, idiot..."

Yejun was currently poking the toy truck that was placed on the study table.

After they arrived, Yejun thanked Eunhan first before he enter his room.

He was confused about why Truck-kun haven't started talking yet even though there are only two of them in the room.

So he unzipped the backpack and get Truck-kun, who was sleeping. No, he's not sleeping, he was downloading the new skill he gained. Since he's in that state, he neither communicates nor is aware of his surroundings until he fully downloaded it.

"Truck-kun, wake up!" Yejun yelled in a low voice. Though, the toy truck was not woken up.
Yejun merely sigh and decided to take a shower.

Upon showering, someone knocks on his door.

"Hyung?"

When Eunhan didn't hear any response he spoke. "I'll enter your room Hyung, please excuse me."

Upon getting inside, the bathroom shower was heard from where he stood.

He's showering...

Eunhan placed the box of cake on the study table and glance at the toy truck before he obediently sat on the head of the bed.

Yejun turn off the shower and wore the bathrobe hanging inside the bathroom.

All of a sudden, Eunhan stiffened as heard the bathroom door being unlocked.

"Hm? Li'l bro, do you need something?"

Eunhan turn his gaze to his brother and suddenly flushed.

H-Hot...

Eunhan couldn't get his eyes off his brother.

His hair was flattened and water was dripping from it, then flows to his neck, to his exposed collarbone, and Eunhan's eyes slowly traveled to Yejun's exposed chest.

He gulped, quickly averted his gaze from it, and his face was turned into a tomato.

Why is his face red again?!

Yejun panicked and rushed to Eunhan, thinking that he was sick or something.

"Brother, are you alright?!"

"I-I'm...fine..." He replied without making eye contact with Yejun.

"Are you sure?" His face is still red!

Eunhan only hummed in response. "H-Hm."

"...if you say so. Oh, why are you here by the way? Do you need something?"

Eunhan stood up, then gets the box of cake on the table. "I want to eat this with you."

Suddenly, Yejun's eyes lit up upon seeing it, he then grabs the box and open it. "Let me get a spoon and plate first." He said excitedly, he just loves delicacies, especially sweets.

"You don't have to, Hyung. I already brought them." Eunhan said as he shifted his gaze to the side table.

"Let's eat then!"

Yejun was about to sit and ready to eat the cake when Eunhan tug the sleeve of his bathrobe.

"What is it?" Yejun asked softly.

Eunhan's eyes are elsewhere as he replied. "Y-You'll catch a cold. Let...let me dry your hair, H-Hyung..."

Upon hearing him, Yejun's heart suddenly flutters.

H-How caring! He's not just caring but he's cute as well!! No, he's not cute but handsome-like-cute? Ah, I don't care, he's cute in my eyes!

Yejun almost melted at his brother's behavior, and unconsciously pinched his brother's cheeks!

"How caring of you li'l bro!" He exclaimed but...

"Huh?! Brother! Are you alright?! What the f**k!" Yejun panicked all of a sudden as he saw the tomato brother was steaming!

"Hang in there brother, let me get a bucket of water!" Is he feeling so hot that he's going steaming?! I should hurry to splash him with water! What if he'll burns?!

Eunhan was surprised and immediately stopped his stupid straight brother, before he'll be soaked in wet.

"I-I'm fine, Hyung. L-Let me get the towel first." He quickly stood up and went to the bathroom.

He heaved a deep sigh and calm himself before he grabs the towel.

"Sit down, and let me dry your hair, Hyung."

He's still quite red...

"Really, bro, are you sure you're fine?" Yejun asked as he sit down on the bed, in front of Eunhan.

"Yes. Don't worry, Hyung." He then started to rub the towel on Yejun's head.

....