"You're supposed to clean this mess up, not laugh it off like some wild chimpanzee! It's so unlady like of you and now you made a public disturbance with your disgusting mess on the table you immanerable human being!"

Faruko scoffed. "I would apologize if immanerable was a real word"

"It should be for someone like you!" Iida grit his teeth, causing Faruko to softly gasp.

"Oh no, I feel sooo offended by cafe-dork-cop here" Faruko mocked. "Don't you have something better to do besides ruining my day Mr.Combust? Go run a mile or two to cool your engines down or something, you seem to be following me around lately, and it's getting creepy"

Iida's face warmed a bit at what she said. "I do that only because I care about how much you're affecting the environment with your primitive behavior! Which I see that it needs to be improved, and as your class leader you will be cleaning this mess up!"

*RING!!

"Oooh, sorry no can do glasses" Faruko shrugged with a smug look on her face. "I gotta get to class on time like a good student should, or else it'll be so immanerable and unlady like" Faruko mocked, getting up out of her seat to leave the table.

"What?" Iida questioned. "You can't just leave the mess here!"

"Clean it yourself then" Faruko said. "It'll be the first time that I'll arrive to class before you anyway"

"What?" Iida questioned. "What does that suppose to mean?"

"Don't take it so hard glasses, at least you get perfect attendance" Faruko said, starting to walk away. "In which I'm gonna beat you to class first by the way"

Look at her, she doesn't even care!
Iida thought.
No decency at all!

"No way! I'm the most disciplined student in UA of all time. Are you challenging me?"

"Challenging you? What's there to challenge about ya? I can make it to class before you any time I want engines"

"How absurd!" Iida protested. "I'm always ahead of you in every attendance so I doubt you can ever out best the class rep!"

"Ooh sure okay, let's see who gets there first then"

"Fine by me!" Iida said, as Faruko suddenly opened her wings, dashing away, causing Iida's eyes to grow wide. "Hey!"

"Hahaha!" Faruko laughed, zipping through the hallway, avoiding running into anyone.

She didn't even say when to start!
Iida thought, as he also starts running down the halls.

The two raced against each other, Faruko of course was ahead, so she looked back to see Iida catching up, running fast.

"No fair, you had a head start!" Iida yelled.

"Hah!" She mocked, turning at a corner as a gust of wind blew through the halls behind her, as well as Iida, leaving the students with their hairs and papers flying around.

The two then raced up the stairs in less than a minute, making it to the floor of where their class stood.

"Getting tired yet Iida?" Faruko asked, gazing back.