"She said she would text me after they landed."

"She probably forgot, and if she didn't then she probably fell asleep." While she loved Edward very much, she would very much agree that he was exhausting to be around during his little 'Bella craze' phase. It'll come and go, but it was still there nonetheless and she didn't need Jasper's empathy powers to feel just how stressed he was about the entire situation.

"She never forgets to text me, and I mean never." He rushed over to her place, but she wasn't staying there anymore. She was staying with her brother, and heaven only knows where that is.

"It's Saturday Edward, relax, you'll see her at school." Esme tried soothing her son, a bit worried for the girl also, but more concerned with the child that seemed so comfortable with everyone but them, "you can ask her all the questions you want than."

"Not Monday, it's pretty sunny Monday." Alice bounced in, "Tuesday though you'll need to ask during class." She had finished up hunting, and watching over the empty Swan's residence. There were people there earlier working on the inside, she wondered if that was the reason they couldn't stay, because it seemed like they were taking the house apart instead of actually putting it together.

"Why in class, it's a risk for someone to over here us." Pausing, he thought about it for a second, he could see her all he wanted during lunch and science class, but if her leg was injured then how was she going to get to school without her truck?"

"She's going to be leaving right after the bell rings, her brother has made sure that someone escorts her out the building and back to their place." She never saw the person's face that helped Bella, their body build, and hair color being the only thing that she could see while everything else was either blurry or...missing?

"He's been getting in the way a lot ever since he showed up." A bit bitter, Edward hissed, he didn't like Antonio no matter how 'good' of a brother he was to Bella. He kept them apart 'better' than Charlie did and he made sure they stayed apart, he was dabbling in business that didn't concern him and for some reason that pissed him off.

"He does seem to always become our source of topic." Alice shrugged, "maybe you like him instead of Bella." She giggled, while she did love Bella she also had fun with thoughts of other people being with her dear brother. It was truly a shame that he was married to two other women.

"Maybe we should really be questioning that, questioning why he's coming up instead of just shrugging this problem off." Rosalie was never the nosy type, but she was genuinely curious about Bella's brother. He seemed to be perfect, too sleek for him to be related to Charlie and Bella, but the similar looks are there and obvious.

"But we don't even know what to question first? There's nothing interesting about him besides the fact he has two wives, seems to be the favorite child between both parents, and is quite hot." Alice giggled again, enjoying the little possessive kisses Jasper landed onto her face after her little monologue about a mysterious man.

"Well how about the fact he smells weird." Everyone paused, glancing at Rosalie who shrugged her own arms, "haven't any of you smelled the man? He doesn't smell like Bella, Charlie, or Renee, he smells like Isla and Jennifer." That was the confusing part, they all smelt human, but humans related to each other supposed to smell similar or sometimes the same.

"When we were in the hospital, Antonio smelt much different than he usually did, like, maybe like? Milk and blood?" Isla had a milky smell to her usual honey and vanilla scent and Rosalie chalked that off to her having given birth and seemed to very much still be breastfeeding Kyrie. Jennifer smelled like honey and some type of floral perfume, and vanilla, she also figured that was because Jennifer was the material girl out of the two, choosing to wear perfume compared to her sister who didn't have a hint of it on her. Antonio, now he left her a bit confused, he smelled like Isla, but also had a hint of Jennifer on him. All three of them have that similar Vanilla smell to them, with Antonio and Isla having a slight milk-like smell to them. She wondered why he even had that smell to him, but humans were complicated creatures to the nose of the unnatural.

"Milk and blood though? Leah also had somewhat of a bloody smell to her, but it was faint and she didn't want to be nowhere near us so I never really got a good sniff." The one person that should've had the answers was Jasper, he by far had the best nose out of them, with Carlisle who had the worst.

"I didn't smell anything? You sure the bloody scent wasn't from Leah because of her period?"

"That smells much different, you idiot." Rosalie groaned, she had been around enough female humans to know when they were on their period or not, the smell not being as desirable as any other.

"Then I got nothing." They went back to sitting in silence. Edward and everyone else in a random space in the living room thinking about this man they knew almost nothing about.

"We can always observe during prom." Emmett grinned, "I'm positive he won't ruin prom that's coming up in a few weeks." At least that's what he hoped, he didn't know the man enough to be sure that he would prevent the best moment of Bella's life even if she would soon have eternity to attend again.

"Might." He'll just wait until Tuesday, he already had the invitation ready, and maybe her punishment would be lifted just for that day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't going to add the Cullen's pov, but I decided that they've been ignored enough.

I also added the holes in Alice's vision on purpose. Also what do we think about the scents of the three? I wanted to go for a seductive smell, but didn't know exactly what to think, so I choose what I thought smelled pretty sexy lol. Yeah, I think Vanilla is quite a sexy smell especially on men.