Dojaeyong

"Do you think Taeyong would like this?" Doyoung asked as they stayed at the front door, Jaehyun turned and replied “As long as we pamper him, we’re not going to have another sad kittyong moment,”. Doyoung gulped as he opened the door, both of them entered to see Taeyong standing there, arms crossed, one foot tapping while Taeyong glared at both Jaehyun and Doyoung.

"We're sorry," Jaehyun blurted out as a way to defuse the situation, this further anger Taeyong as he replied "Sorry? How can I forgive you two if you hadn't forgot our third aniversary!" He yelled in their faces. Doyoung was so scared but Jaehyun held his arm which made his heart calm down a bit.

Doyoung stuttered "T-t-taeyong, we're sorry, We got caught off by work that we didn't even notice that we're late," Doyoung held Taeyong's hand but Taeyong flinch back and yelled "You two should learn your lesson," he picked up the clothes he gathered and threw them at them, which startled both Jaehyun and Doyoung.

"Taeyong! come out," Jaehyun knocked at their shared bedroom door only to be served in silence. "Taeyong!" "Jae, I think we shouldn't disturb him, maybe we should give him everything he wanted as a way to compensate for the belated anniversary," Doyoung suggested, "Ooh, that would be good," Jaehyun smirked.

Both Doyoung and Jaehyun carried a bowl of Taeyong's favorite food, Pork cutlet. Doyoung knocked the door before saying "Taeyong! We got you some food," he chirped before smiling. Taeyong opened the door and looked at both of them, he paused before slamming the door again,
which made Jaehyun chuckle.

"Stop that!" Doyoung yelled. Meanwhile Taeyong giggled at Doyoung's reaction, he took the food from Doyoung's hands and said "I'm hungry," Doyoung looked at Jaehyun who just shrugged and went back to his room.

Then Jaehyun knocked at the door, Taeyong opened it and saw Jaehyun holding flowers  and a red velvet box in his hand, he squealed and hugged the older boy.
"Happy belated anniversary, my love." Jaehyun whispered into Taeyong's ear. Both of them giggled and proceeded to eat Taeyong's favorite food.
After they finished eating Taeyong asked "Why is there something on my face?" He pointed to his cheek where he saw a smudge of sauce. "It's probably from the pork cutlet," Doyoung explained as he cleaned the small stain off Taeyong's face.

"Wait," Taeyong pulled out, puts on a straight face and replied with a slap "I'm still mad at you two," "Look, Tae, I know you're mad at us, but could you please stop this and accept our gifts," Jaehyun begged, "We'll give you everything you want,"

Taeyong stared bluntly at the two and replied, "I'll think about that," before slamming the door, knocking a plastic vase to the ground
Jaehyun sighed as he sat on the couch "He won't change, he's too stubborn to accept these things," Doyoung agreed before sitting next to Jaehyun "Hey, I know he means well and we shouldn't have let him stay upset, we should've taken the hint," Doyoung said as he leaned against Jaehyun, Jaehyun nodded and kissed Doyoung on the forehead before closing his eyes and letting sleep take over.

Meanwhile, Taeyong just lay down in bed, trying to keep his mind bus, he couldn't fall asleep because his mind kept on thinking about Doyoung and Jaehyun. As much as he hated to admit, they were right. He did need to apologize. However, how? They wouldn't let him go until they heard his apology.

Then the thought of Jaehyun saying "We'll give you everything you want," made Taeyong extremely needy. He hasn't been intimate with both of them ever since they were promoted, he missed their fun times and cuddle nights to the point where Taeyong cries himself to sl when he doesn't hear Jaehyun's comforting voice anymore.

"Fuck!" Taeyong said he knew the two boys were right, he really did need to say sorry to both of them. His mind then wondered to Jaehyun and Doyoung, why does he feel this way towards him? Was this attraction because Jaehyun is the one person who is always nice to him, the one person who never judged or treated him bad. his cheeks slightly reddened as he recalled the memories of all the hugs, kisses, cuddles, and soft words Jaehyun and Doyoung would whisper into his ear when they were alone.