The Little Indulgence

Start from the beginning

"Spread your feet." I say and she follows.

"Now I'm going to push your back forward slowly. Tell me to stop when you feel the pain ok?"

"Ok."

"Good girl. Count to three and I'll push."

I put my hands on her tiny back. My hands can easily cover the width of her shoulder. I put pressure on her back gradually to let her get used to the pain.

I thought she will be as stiff as she described, but her body moves smoothly forward to form a beautiful triangle on the mat. "Keep breathing. Don't hold your breathe" I remind her.

After a few seconds, I lead her body back up to the air. She inhales and exhales the air gradually as she moves up.

"Comfortable?" I ask from her behind.

"Yes." She says, without turning her head.

"Again?" I ask softly.

"Yes. Please."

I smile in my heart when I know she likes this. It feels like I am helping her to go through the stress, and not only to stand aside to let Meg suffer from her own fears. I push her with care and gentleness. I do not want to hurt her.

When she's back up again, she swings her head from the left to the right slowly to stretch her neck.

She does not know that when she is doing such move, I am so attracted to her. Her naked skin on the neck are pure and flawless that I can not take my eyes of her. I blush at my own reaction.What was I thinking!

Ikneel down and hold her shoulders. Softly, I massage her stiff shoulder.

"Hmmm" she let out a satisfied groan.

"Is this part of the stretching?" She asks quietly.

"Yes." I assure her. "Do you like it?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Does it feel painful?" I ask like a professional massager.

"Not at all."

I keep soothing her muscle and changing positions for different massage patterns. After a while, my hands start to sore and I think my service is going to end.

"Stretching service, done!" I pat on her shoulder twice.

Meg turns back to me and look at me. She's not saying a word. She just looks at me.

"Is there anything that is wrong?" I ask, confused if I did anything wrong.

Meg shakes her head. Our distance is only the distance of our feet. I look at her face, from her glamor eyes to her small round nose, then down to her rosy lips that are so healthily glowing and perfectly shaped. Then the displeasure and the fury of Akira vigorously stamped his lips onto those delicate rose petals inflames the anger in my deepest, most hidden place in my heart. I can not hold the anger and frustration in myself that I hold my fists tightly. I remind myself: Do not do the same thing as Akira did.

After a long while of silence, Meg breaks the silence.

"Do you feel better?" She asks.

"You stole my words, Meg." I reply kindly.

"I know what I've informed you after the breakfast is cruel."

Despite the point that Meg is comfortable and peaceful to stay with, she always thinks about others first. Instead of letting me ask her how does she feels, Meg asks about my conditions before caring about herself. She doesn't know how attractive she is to me and how mesmerized I am by her.