"I love you Diana, Diana, Diana."

She jolts out of her sleep.

"What?" Diana exclaims.

"Your boyfriend is on the phone," Virginia sings.

Diana stretches and gets up. Heading out to the hallway Carolyn and Virginia standing by the phone waiting for her. Taking the phone she greets him.

"Hello, Your Highness."

"Hello Diana," Charles replies, "how are you?"

Before she responds she turns to Carolyn and Virginia who are giggling like two school girls.

Moving the phone from her ear. "I would like some privacy please."

Carolyn and Virginia giggle as they walk away.

"I'm sorry Your Highness. I'm fine."

"Wonderful. The reason I'm calling is I wanted to know if would you like to have dinner with me?"

"Yes, when?"

"I'll have to check my diary, but soon. I just need to make arrangements for William and Harry."

"Ok."

"I'm sorry I have to cut our conversation short but I must go, I have an obligation I must attend to," Charles says, "I'll see you Monday morning."

"See you on Monday, bye," Diana replies before they hang up.

Diana sighs as her roommates drag her into another store to find the perfect dress for her first date with Charles. Although they will be having dinner at Clarence House, still her roommates feel she needs to dress up.

"Come on Duch, you have to find something you like!" Carolyn says.

Diana shrugs as she didn't understand why her roommates were making such a big fuss.

Virginia comes up to her with a dress. "What about this one?"

"No Virginia, that's too frumpy," Carolyn says.

Virginia turns and goes back to find another dress.

"Duch you have to look presentable for your boyfriend. You want to wow him," Carolyn says.

"Charles has already seen me dressed up. We're simply having dinner at his place."

"Ok and it's your official first date!"

Diana walks off to find a dress to wear for Charles. All of this is new to her so she didn't know what to do. Of course, she wants to look nice for her first date, but a gown may be a tad too much.

Diana steps out of the car Charles sent to pick her up for their first date. Although he asked her to join him at his Aunt's birthday party. They were not officially together.

Once she arrives at Charles' apartment the butler leaves her alone to inform Charles of her arrival. Shortly after the butler returns to take her coat.

Diana takes off her coat revealing a red spaghetti-strap dress with matching heels. Complimenting the gown are the gold stud earrings along with the gold "D" necklace which rests at the base of her neck.

Charles walks in and he is speechless at the sight before him. This dress joins the list of other things she has worn.

"Hello love," Charles says coming up behind her and placing a kiss on her bare shoulder. A kiss that startled her.

Turning quickly she smiles, "Hello Your Highness."

"Diana when we are not in public and when we are alone, you can call me Charles," Charles says.

"Ok," Diana replies blushing. Calling him by his name is something she would have to get used to.

"What does a fellow have to do to get a kiss?" he says to her smiling.

Smiling she gives him a peck on the lips. Lips so soft he enjoys the way they feel against his.

"You look beautiful," Charles says guiding her over to the sofa.

"Thank you," she replies shyly.

"Are you always so shy?"

"Yes, I'm also a little nervous," Diana replies.

"Why?"

"This is the first time I've been on a date. I'm not sure what I am to do."

"Well, we're having dinner so there is nothing you need to do, other than continue to take my breath away."

Diana smiles her cheeks rosy.

"I don't think you realize how adorable you are when you blush," he says before kissing one cheek.

She giggles and looks away.