"Hey Notti." I said as we hugged. Eva got up after she finished putting her skates on. I let go of Notti since I knew they wanted to skate together.

I looked around confused. "Where's DD?" I asked Ddot who was still waiting for Janine.

"Ion know, he said he was gonna be here a little late." Ddot said shrugging looking just as confused as me.

Finally Janine got on both of her skates and said, "I'm done"

"Aight, Angie join us when you done." Ddot said taking Janine's hand.

I nodded as I grabbed a skate and sitting it beside me. I was about to take off my shoe but my phone started buzzing.

I picked it up and displayed across the screen it read, 'mama 💕'

I quickly accepted it putting the phone to my ear as I held it up with my shoulder.

"Hell-" My mom interupted me.

"Girl where the hell are you?" My mom yelled through the phone.

"At the ice skating rink." I blankly said because I already texted her this information.

"You didn't tell me you were even leaving!" She yelled once again, causing me to move the phone from my ear a little.

Before I could add my input she started again. "Your brother and nephew are supposed to be here today. You never went out of the house this much when you weren't around Darrian. Honestly, I think he's a bad influence on you. His mom was telling me all about the type of things he does, being in a gang, smoking, dissing, but I continued to let you be around him because you guys have known each other all of your lives. Angel, I don't want you around him anymore."

Just as she said those words I was about to hang up. She was doing entirely to much just because I left to go skating.

My brother wasn't even here yet and I was planning on being back by the time he was.

"Aight, see you later." I said hanging up the phone.

I began putting my shoe back on as DD, Edot, Roscoe, Dudeylo, and Jstar came in.

DD immediately ran over and sat beside me, giving me a hug.

"Hey ma, why you not skating?" He said looking at me.

"I gotta go home, my dukes is tripping." I said grabbing my phone.

"Aight, I wanted to take you to me, Darrian, Notti and a few of our friends shoot later." DD said.

"I wouldn't have minded going but I can't now." I got up and hugged Jstar, Dudeylo, Edot, and Roscoe then I walked out the door.

As I walked in the door my mom looked at me then went back to what she was doing. She most likely knew she was in the wrong because why you tripping about me goin out.

You should be happy I have friends and I'm not in the house all day. I didn't even speak to her I just went straight to my room and I planned on staying there till Jacori and Josiah were here.

After I had gotten out of the shower, lotioned, and got dressed my phone buzzed. It was from ' Twin🤦🏾‍♀️🤞 '.

Twin 🤦🏾‍♀️🤞: Where the fuck are you nigga?

You: home the hell

Twin 🤦🏾‍♀️🤞: Why though???

You: Because my mom told me too damn

And with that I turned my phone off. I was mad I couldn't even be around Ddot anymore so I really see no point in texting him to much.

I had fell asleep until I heard something fall over in my room. "Who the fu-" I turned around and met Josiah's arms in my face reaching out to hug me.

"JOJO!" I quickly grabbed the boy up spinning him around.

"I missed you auntie." Josiah said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you too Jojo, now where is your dad?" I asked as I put him down.

"In the living room." He said following behind me as I went to the livingroom.

Jacori had his back turned to me facing the kitchen. I decided I was gonna jump on his back and that's exactly what I did.

"Angie, yo ass is to big to be jumping on my back now." He laughed as I got off of him mugging him.

"Not to much now, I will still beat yo ass." I said.

"I don't think so since you have to look up in order to see my face." He said jokingly pushing me out the way.

I pushed him back but then he said, "Can I talk to you about something right quick?"

I just nodded wondering what there was to talk about.

When we got back in my room he sat on my bed. "Unt unt get off my bed with them outside clothes on." I snapped pointing at the spinning chair.

Jacori went to sit there then he started. "What's this I hear about you hanging around gang members and shit."

I facepalmed knowing mama had told him about it all but probably left out the most important part. Darrian.

"It's not like their randoms, it's literally Darrian." I said.

"Oh, aight, since it's Darrian and not just some random ass group of people ion mind but still please be careful. I don't want anything happening to you." He said shaking his head.

"Aight," I said turning back to the tv because his words really didn't help. I still couldn't be around my friends.

"I'ma go help mom in the kitchen." Jacori said as he got up .

"Mhm." I said trying to distract myself of the fact that I couldn't be around Darrian anymore.

--------------------------------------

A/N

Angel's mom is tripping about nothing.

Angel's brother and nephew are here.

Hope you liked this chapter

Byeee

Don't forget to vote and comment 🤞