𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Start bij het begin

...Excuse me?

Kurama growled, It's not like I actually want to bother myself with the likes of you. But I have... been feeling rather anxious, lately.

Anxious? Naruto frowned, How so?

I believe... that the right word would be jittery.

Jittery? The blonde would have laughed at the incredulity, if she hadn't noticed that he was completely serious. Wow. You, the great Nine Tails feared by all five nations, are feeling jittery.

Shut it, and get to work.

She concentrated on the chakra he let out, feeling the warmth of it envelope her. She grinned, "It's been a long time since I've been in this form." Unlike the Kyuubi mode, it had lines and circles spread further across, her whiskers darkened and grew thick. Instead of completely covering her, it formed a coat, and her fox-like eyes seemed to glow.

We'll try to get it to the next level, and continue from there.Heh, we had it up to ten minutes before, didn't we?" She smirked, "Let's make it thirty."

Kakashi didn't even want to know what she had been doing in the training grounds. He eyed the thick branches hanging above his head warily, watching out for the random, gigantic holes on the ground.

Imagine how much she'll have to pay for all this damage.

The blonde had lain down on her back, arms and legs spread, as she panted harshly. Clothes torn and ripped, her headband left on the grass, equally tattered, and scratches littered her face. It seemed to disappear slowly, however.

"...What on earth have you been doing?"

Naruto turned her head his direction, tearing her gaze from the sky, unsurprised. "Training. That's what the grounds are for, aren't they?"

He rolled his eyes, "I mean, what have you done to make yourself and the training ground like this?"

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with." She cringed as she slowly got up, gathering her headband and some orange, ripped cloth. She looked down at herself, noticing her sleeves had been tearing out of its stitches, the hitai-ate's navy blue cloth also ripped in so many places.

She'd need to buy more clothes.

Well, she's close to fourteen, much like when she had to go buy new ones with Jiraiya.

How funny.

Kakashi frowned, "How are you going to pay for all this?" He gestured the destructed area by merely glancing around.

Naruto paled. Darn, she had gone a little overboard.

She hurriedly grabbed whatever evidence she left behind of her being there, and dragged Kakashi with her on her way out.

He sighed, letting himself be pulled by the straps that held his new katana in place.

"Well, I was planning to train, but since you insisted on having lunch with me, who am I to resist?"

Naruto tried not to punch the living guts out of him, as Kakashi gave her the eye smile (now both eyes) she had grown to hate and love.

Although hate seemed to be stronger now.

She grit her teeth, "I haven't said anything about―"

He ignored her, ordering a shoyu ramen once they entered the stand. He turned to her, eyes still scrunched up. "Aren't you going to order?"

She glared, before smiling sweetly at Teuchi, "I would like miso, and let him pay." Her smile turned sickly as she turned back to Kakashi. "After all, gentlemen are there to please the ladies."
... Kakashi pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine, you win. Just... never say that again."