coconut coxons revenge

coconut coxon glared over at y/n across market shaker dance floor. he starts to make his way over, hoping that you'd taken a new photo in the market shaker mirror for his lock screen. bonkers by dizzee rascal starts playing as he paces over, and time starts to move in slow motion. in the distance, you glare into the smoking area and a diamond catches your eye. it's jimmy cowburn. Y/N now has to make a very important decision.

jimmy strides past y/n ignoring her completely going straight to kasey bradshaw. she's dressed in a lime green body suit with only crocs on her bottom half. a slag. he grabs her by the neck slamming her into mirror and and kissing her passionately while dry humping her to the beat of drag me down by one direction. y/n stands there with tears dripping down her face and her leg completely in shock. dan coxon comes in to see what is happening he takes her by the hand leading her out of the bathroom wiping away the tears.

as they begin to walk away, jimmy grabs dan coxon by the hand and whispers something in his ear but you don't hear. you take kasey in the stall as they continue to talk. she offers you a bump from her rusty house key to forget the nights events. you accept , as you would never turn away a great opportunity. you hear some commotion outside, the toilet lady is asking if you'd like to buy anything from her. y/n declines , but jimmy cowburn steps in to get everyone an elf bar. you're taken aback by the events and everything is starting to hit you. you and kasey start to walk away when you hear a thud behind you ...

jimmy and dan are pressed up beneath the glistening pink light of the neon sign ripping each others faces off with passion and love. you know this has been coming for a while. you walk away and hear dan coxon shout. "Y/N, ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"

"JIMMY CHEATED ON MW TWISE TONIGHT, ONCE WITH THAT SKANK AND THEN WITH YOU. YOU SAW HOW UPSET I WAS. WE WERE ENGAGED. FUCKING ENGAGED AND HE CANT KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS EVEN WHEN IM STOOD INFRONT OF HIM. FUCK THIS IM GOING TO DIGI!!!" y/n shouts, whilst trying to run away but jimmy grabs her arm. "wait-" "NO" she starts sprinting with jimmy going after her. she gets to the door giving the bouncer her fake id. however jimmy gets stuck at the door despite his id being real he's to old yet too young because only older 40s and and under 17s are allowed. y/n walks through crowds of people with her head held high, 'move your feet' by junior senior is playing making her feel like a baddie 🤪. she starts to sway her prepubescent hips to the beat everyone was staring at her. everyone. she gets to the middle of the dance floor and does this dance.