He's my boyfriend (Winterwatcher)

heyo this is my chapter/au description I will always have this at the top to help explain! 

This is the Boarding school Au

So basically this is a boarding school academy au, Moon is the daughter of a single mom and Winter is a rich kid. The two go shopping at a mall on a date until they run into a small problem . . .

Moon pov:

I pushed my hair behind my ears as I carried my bag walking side by side with my boyfriend. The term still felt weird even after 3 months no matter how much we used it. After my hand dropped back down to my side, Winter intertwined our fingers once more being as casual as possible trying not to look but failing in an adorable way. There was a beep from Winter's pocket and he took out his phone and checked the message only for his calm expression to be turned to annoyance, he glanced over at me with an apologetic look.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, worried we would have to do a raincheck. 

He sighed. "No my dad just told me there was some shipment error in one of our brand name stores in the mall, so he want's me to take care of it ASAP" he said quite annoyed, I was aware of his, to put it simply, 'rocky relationship' (if you could even call it one), with his family.

I thought for a moment, "it's in the mall right? Why don't you just take care of it, the sooner you do the faster we can get back to our date!" I say trying to salvage the outing and keep him out of trouble with his parents. He nods in relief and takes me to the more expensive side of the mall. We walk into one called Cold side. Just entering the store made me feel a bit anxious, I could feel the power of the price tags, just being able to sell one pair of pants would have saved my mother and I out of poverty years ago.

I guess Winter could feel me tensing up because he squeezed my hand with a reassuring glance. We walked over to a man in a suit who exchanged some words with Winter, he then told me he had to go in the back to take care of the problem. "Browse a bit if you find something, grab it and try it, if you want it I'll get it for you" he said, like the multiple zero's on the tags didn't exist. 

I obliged and Winter walked away, I was left there to stand awkwardly in my black jeans and cropped green blouse. I noticed a rack of tops, I walked over and flipped through to find a cute purple top and noticed a girl whom I guessed work here, she seemed to notice me looking and walked over.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a customer service voice as she looked me up and down. I could tell from my own years of retail that she was only here for the money probably for some form of rent. "Do you have this is a small?" I asked looking at the XS size, she looked at me and made a comment. "You know I could get you a medium instead, might suit you better" she then noticed my outfit, "before I do though I suggest you check out the local D&M (totally not H&M) first." My face instantly fell.

"Excuse me?" I asked quietly, I wasn't even able to continue however because that was when I saw Winter looking around for me. I was about to ignore the girl and walk to him before she noticed him, widened her eyes,  pushed past me and walked up to him. I couldn't hear what they were saying due to them being on another side of the store but I guessed she was flirting due to her bright smile and Winter looking uncomfortable, glancing everywhere but at her. I wised up and an idea was forming in my head.

I walked over to the two in time to hear the girl say, "you know a lot of girls run after guys for the money, but I'm not really on board with the idea",  I rolled my eyes in disgust and walked up to Winter holding onto his arm. Miss rude employee simply gawks at the scene as Winter looked over at me possibly relived that he 'found' me. 

"W-wha!?" She squawked, "is there something wrong with me holding my boyfriends arm?" I questioned back at her. Winter simply looked confused as I pulled him out of the store. 

"What was that all about?" He asked after we were out of ear-shot. 

I smiled, "Let's just say you need to give your employs trial tests".

Le fin

So how did you like the first chapter please give me feedback in the comments and hopefully I earned a vote =3 

-Light