Chapter 1 Welcome to Nabu Island

The sun was shining on the usual blue sky in Nabu island. The temperature is perfect for sunny beach days, although maybe for a few people at least. Thankfully, you were given ice cold drinks to cool down and hydrate yourself.

Most of your classmates were on computers, writing hero reports, surveying the area or just on calls with the residents of the island. Your other classmates were around the island, doing patrols. Mostly at the beach.

You? Well, you don't know how to handle that sort of stuff, so you stood idly by, awaiting orders instead.

There was a phone call from Mina's desk. "Hello? UA hero agency. Sure, I'll send someone right away." She hung up the phone and stood up from her seat. "Kaminari! Head to the west district. Mr Matsuda's battery's dead."

"Jeez again?" He got up from his desk. "Why can't the old man buy a new one already?"

"Go get em ChargeBolt!" Mina encouraged.

"GO! GO!"

"On it!" And he ran out with determination.

You took another sip from the straw. Relishing the cold sweet taste of the drink. Although you need to make sure you don't go over your average water limit, you also need to maintain it as well. Your 'Morph' quirk is certainly your favourite, but most annoying.

"Help! It's my little brother! I can't find him anywhere!"

"Stay calm ok. We'll help you find him." Uraraka assured. "First, what are your names?"

Although some of the cases are serious. Most of the time it's a guy who's tractor ran out of battery, or an old woman who broke her back, or a lost bag. Crimes aren't that common. In fact, with a population of 3000, there's rarely any crimes at all!

'If I had a nickel every time a phone rings, I'll be rich.' You thought.

"Lost child near the shopping centre." Uraraka called out. "Anyone available to come with me?"

Bakugo was reading a NABU ISLAND GUIDEBOOK when he looked up and said. "Hard pass."

"OH COME ON!"

"Yeah, obviously you're real busy Bakugo." Kirishima turns around. "Count me in! Let's find this kid."

"Oh yeah? How's your dumb quirk gonna find anything?" Kirishima stopped, and sat back down in annoyance.

"We've got a missing kid?" Jiro stood up from her desk. "Alright! Looks like I'm up!"

"I'm also free, count me in!" Izuku stood up from his desk and turned his head towards you. "Hey Y/N. Wanna join us?"