chapter 3

Bridget and I raced to her house and I got on the mac computer,  and she got on her laptop.  We logged on to our favorite chatbox. I was Lexibear101, Bridget was i<3mybffl200, Daniela was cindanella333, Ava was avabooboo421, Emily was emmers12345, Keirra was keirracat7657, Sammantha was sammipeace001, Hannah was hannabanana225, Emily was was emmerals6233, and Sierra was sierrasmist1248.

Chatbox:

I<3mybffl200: guys, we have super duper terrible news!

cindanella333: spill it!

avabooboo421: whatwhatwhatwhat!

keirracat7657: GUYS CALM DOWN! What is it now?

Lexibear101: guys,

hannabananabanana225: what?!

sammipeace001: what?

sierrasmist1248: stop it with the dramatic effect and tell us!

Lexibear101: i. am. moving.

emmers12345: lol ya right!

cindanella333: do you think shes telling da truth?

avabooboo421: No way

sierrasmist1248: psh ya right

hannahbanna225: guys! 1she wouldn't lie shes Lexie! :,,-(

caindanella333: is it true?

iheartmybffl200: of cousre its true!

emmers12345: you spelled course wrong

iheartmybffl200: seriously? you bring this up NOW!?

Lexiebear101: guys I gotta go do hw. I'll text you! Oh and btw tell everyone! i want going away presents..... but it's not like im expecting a PARTY or anything (wink wink)

I logged off and went home. As soon as I was out the door I got a text.

Christian: iz it a joke dat ur movin?

Me: no

Christian: sob. where to?

Me: cali

Christian: as is CALIFORNIA?

Me: ya

I slid my phone in my pocket but I shouldn't have because I got another text.

Karol: u arnt movin r u?

Me: yeppers :(

Karol :O

I kept my phone in my hands. I beeped and rang like CRAZY. I answered questions asking me if "the rumors were true" and "ur movin!". When I got home I went to my room because I wanted to  look at everything I would never see again. When I got to my room, I screamed. Someone was climbing through my window.