Symmora

Symmora

Chapterone

Inan underground labratory a woman and man in their late twenty's we'rehiding behind a glass shield. Woman "were almost there! Turn upthe magentisim!" Man "now were talking!" He slowlylifted a lever on a control station. Sparks flew from two human sizedmagnets facing each other. Woman "I think we've got it!"Suddenly elertical beams flew into the glass as i shatterd it. Man"Not again! The woman jumped and hit a button. The energydissapeard. The woman ran to the man and lifted him up. Woman "areyou alright lerin?!"

Lerinhad a blue and white striped suit with short brown hair and blueeyes. Lerin coughed as he picked off glass from his chest. Lerin"were the finest in deadly insane pain right penra?" thewoman chuckled as she hit his arm. She had glasses with semi longbrown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a brown trench coat withblue jeans and a black shirt. Penra looked down. penra "we wereso close" lerin "no, we were there, we just couldn't stay"Penra looked up. Penra "I suppose what makes succces great isthe adventure huh"

lerinput his hand on her shoulder. Lerin "that's right! He walked tothe window. Lerin "the sun seems closer" Penra "closeronly to your mind. Lerin "i always wonder when you say thosethings but i kind of understand. Lerin "distance is ineverything, it is not just how close you see it but how the rest ofyou knows it" penra "I knew i wasnt that crazy" theyboth laughed. Penra "We only have so much time to activate thismagenic field before it hits us" I'll see you tomorrow"penra nodded. Lerin walked out of a two story house. Penra "countlessstories and experiments but still nothing. Still i must write on"Penra walked to her writing desk surrounded by bookshelfs. She satdown and wrote the beginning of a sci fi story.

Shefell asleep. Her hand started writing. She awoke the next morning tosee ten pages written down. Penra "what? I dont remember writingthis but it seems like something i would write" Lerin entered.Lerin "you ready for round infinite?" Penra "alwaysready for beyond the infinite. You know the drill!" Lerin pulledthe lever. Eletric flew from each magnet and resonatied energy. Theireyes widen. Penra "we did it!" lerin "i told you!"The whole place went black. Penra "you still there lerin?!"lerin "yea! Penra "let's go check it out" they walkedto the magents.

Suddenlya traingular portal appeared in the middle. Penra "is that atime space portal?" lerin "it seems that our magenticadventures magentised another universe" Penra "how ironic.Should we go? Lerin "why not? It may help us with ourexperiment. Penra "true" they walk through it. Penraappeared on a sandy platform in space. In front of her were countlessfloating spinning pyramids connected with sandy rivers. Penra eyesopened up. Penra screamed, "lerin! Where are you!?"
therewas no answer.

Maybehe's up there. She hesitated then began walking on the sandy linetowards the middle pyramid. The further she went the father thepyramid moved. She began to sink. Penra started running in place. Awoman's voice whispered in a triangular shape , the more you fight,the more you sink into nothing, like the sandy pieces of soulsscreaming for reflection, they forget who they were when afar, thatis when they are. Penra stuggled less. Penra "i dont have timefor your obscence babble right now!" woman "ha! Everythingcarries obscenity, it is what gives you self certainity, our truestactuallity brims in obscene diversity!" penra sank. Sheslid down a sandy tunnel. She flew out into a dark triangular room.Penra "what can i do? Anyone here?" A bell rang with amelody. Penra look around shaking. penra "what is that? Shegrabbed her pen. she waved it around as a light came out of it. Penra"what?! How did that happen? She saw a triangluar symbol on thewall. She walked closer to it.