Kawa repressed a sigh. "I appreciate your concern," she started, glancing behind the girl toward the exit. "I am okay."

"..Right." The girl squinted at her, as if analyzing what she had said before stepping aside.

But before Kawa could leave, two other girls suddenly stopped her. Or, she assumed two, since one of them was just a floating bra and uniform skirt.

"Excuse me," the other girl, with big eyes and flowing green hair, put her hand out toward Kawa and stopped her from moving further. "Are you allowed to wear that, kero?"

Looking down at her outfit, Kawa shrugged. She was wearing the normal training uniform that Shota had given her, the only adjustment being the gray sleeves that were on underneath it.

Kawa wasn't going to risk anything.

"I was gifted permission a few weeks prior from today," the lilac-haired girl answered, tugging one of her sleeves down so that it nearly covered her hands. "I assure you, this adjustment is fine."

"But won't you be hot..!?" A pinkette, with equally as pink skin, suddenly caught Kawa's attention. When she turned, Kawa focused on the floor, a bit embarrassed that the other student was in the middle of changing.

"I will be fine," she replied. "The weather outside isn't in any way unbearable."

"But still.." Kawa immediately recognized Yaoyorozu's regal voice, which now spoke with a hint of concern. "Is that not uncomfortable, Ejiri?"

Much to Kawa's discontent, Yaoyorozu spoke the truth. In reality, the double layers were a bit uncomfortable to wear. But the polite girl still shook her head.

"..I will be fine," she repeated.

"O-Only if you say so.." Kawa was slightly surprised to hear Ochaco's gentle voice, which was laced with all types of concern for her.

Unable to respond again, Kawa turned out of the locker room and shut the door before anything else could be said. It was then she let out a relieved breath, comfortable with the fact that she wasn't in a room full of people.

It was solitude at last.

Or at least, for the next few seconds.

"Princess! There you are!"

Kawa turned around, only to find Kaminari and two other unnamed students at the end of the hall. The trio rushed over to the petite girl, who discreetly let out a sigh.

"Denki Kaminari," she greeted politely, bowing for a moment before straightening back up. "Is there anything you need?"

"What?" He questioned, chuckling a little. "Of course not! I just wanted to walk with you."

"Ah—" Kawa glanced to the other two students before nodding. "..Of course. Please introduce me to your companions then. I am Kawa Ejiri."

"This is—!"

"Hi, I'm Eijiro Kirishima..!" The first boy, with stiff red hair and noticeable muscles, stuck out his hand toward Kawa, interrupting Kaminari in the process. "Woah.. your last name and my first name sound similar!"

"..It's a pleasure to meet you, Eijiro Kirishima," the girl responded politely, briefly shaking his calloused hand before moving on to the other student. "Likewise to you."

"Nice to meet ya'!" The guy nodded, shaking Kawa's hand as well. She noticed the boy's bulky elbows, but remained silent. "I'm Hanta Sero!"

Then, almost abruptly, Kaminari took Kawa's shoulders, leading her ahead as Kirishima and Sero rushed to follow.

It was almost purposeful how quickly he acted to remove her from Sero and Kirishima's view.

"..What are you doing?" Kawa asked, glancing at Kaminari with a blank face. She felt the grip on her shoulders tighten. "Hey. Hello? Denki Kaminari..?"

"..W-What..?" Kaminari, as if he were breaking out of a trance, let go of the girl's shoulders and turned his full attention toward her. "Ah, shit, sorry about that. I must've zoned out."

"I suppose you did," Kawa responded, rubbing her shoulder gently before continuing her walk. It was then that she glanced back at Kaminari, noticing the disturbed look on his face.

"..It doesn't matter now," she comforted, her stomach churning gleefully when Kaminari's face lit up in awe at her. "Come on now. We must hurry outside."

"Right..!" Kaminari saluted jokingly, laughing as Kawa regarded him with a confused expression.

Meanwhile, the two students behind them glanced to each other.

"Do you feel like a third wheel, or is it just me..?" Sero asked, sweatdropping as he watched Kawa and Kaminari hurry up ahead.

"It's not just you," Kirishima replied, a giant smile spread across his face.

"Those two are super manly together, right?"

"Dude, I'm not completely sure that manly is the best way to describe that.."

๑๑๑
★・・・・・・★
๑๑๑

[ Word Count: 1135 ]

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝