030. the leaky cauldron

Start from the beginning

to her surprise, she found hermione who was also staying there an extra night as she was too excited to go back to hogwarts to stay at home.

the two rooms was beside each other however they accidentally both fell asleep in hermiones after talking all night about what this year could bring as well as the shocking break out from azkaban.

in the morning, the weasleys were there too. ron flashing about a newspaper article about their holiday to egypt that they managed to afford.

"I swear to god fred, if you don't stop trying to feed my cat dead mice, I will kill you" roslyn glared at the two weasly twins, even though she's known them for two years now, she still couldn't manage to tell them apart very well. in her defense, they looked the exact same.

"awh come on, it's just a bit of fun innit" fred said, grinning ear to ear and nudging his twin who winked "where's your potter ay?"

the girl scoffed and rolled her eyes "hes not my potter and I don't know where harry is, we haven't sent many letters to each other since the beginning of august."

"awh a bummer that is" george teased the girl, fred pointing to the black cat sitting peacefully on the table "at least you got yourself a proper witches cat"

her eyes squinted, death staring them before rolling her eyes "you two are imbeciles"

"not as much as those two" fred said, pointing on over to hermione and ron arguing, the three of them looking over. george smirking "how long you reckon until they get together?"

"not for a long time" roslyn piped up, the two twins looking at her as she shrugged "both of them seem to be quite dumb when it comes to stuff like that."

"true" george nodded and looked over to his twin fred who was laughing "plus our little brother is god awful with girls"

roslyn frowned, her eyes diverting between the two "god he's only thirteen, give him a break."

the two boys smirked at the girl however roslyns attention was drawn to ron and hermione as a name she loved hearing was said "harry!"

roslyn frowned and left the twins (who ended up walking off somewhere else before they could see harry), walking over to hermione and ron "what are you two talking about?"

"harrys here!" hermione smiled and roslyn frowned for a moment before her gaze caught to the stairs where he was standing.

she felt different once her eyes latches on to his. seeing him now after so long felt so strange, even though she did it before, now felt different. him staring into her eyes the way he did made her feel more warmth then anything.

she gave him her same lovely smile that always couldnt help by smile back at "hi harry"

"hi roslyn" he smiled back and she could swear she felt more at home then anything.

──

the four ended up sitting on the table, the twins magically being gone. ron was showing harry about his trip egypt. he seemed quite interested, hermione and roslyn mostly listening.

"egypt. what's it like?" harry asked the ginger who was more than happy to tell "brilliant! loads of old stuff, like mummies, tombs, even scabbers enjoyed himself."

ron was holding his rat and hermione was holding her cat. hermione, still seemed to be upset as she replied "you know the egyptians used to worship cats."

"along with a dung beetle." ron snarled back and hermione frowned at him "roslyn has a cat too!"

"yeah but hers has the bloody common sense not to eat scabbers" ron replies and roslyn just looked between the two quickly before looking at harry "why have I been dragged into this?"

harry shrugged, looking into the girls eyes "I have no idea"

roslyn took a deep breath, the next words being said coming from the two twins who suddenly reappeared along with the rest of the weasleys "not flashing that clipping again, are you ron?"

"I haven't shown anyone!" ron exclaimed and one of the twins came up and took it off him "no, not a soul!"

"not unless you count tom, the day maid, night maid-" the two went on and on. hermione got up and roslyn followed with her, the pair going over to ginny weasley.

however roslyn, accidentally, kept her eyes on harry. he was with molly weasley who seemed to be quite motherly towards him.

then, ginny, hermione and roslyn walked around back to where they were, mr weasley greeting them "hermione, roslyn."

"good morning mr weasley" the two greeted him back, roslyn smiling at harry as he walked past, him smiling back.

she wondered what that's all about, though she was almost positive she'd find out soon enough.

jay speaks ༄since this is from a girls pov (even though it's in third person) I do wanna focus more on what girls think about in school so more typical teenage stuff, of course that's just going to be added

jay speaks
since this is from a girls pov (even though it's in third person) I do wanna focus more on what girls think about in school so more typical teenage stuff, of course that's just going to be added. the romance and main plot will still be there, there'll just be so more focuses on looks, boys and stuff.

if you guys have any advice or feed back, I'd be happy to hear it! <3