Tattoos

|Law|

"Uh—"

Both Law and Doflamingo turned to look at the person's voice. Right in front of the garden's exist stood a man almost the same height as Doflamingo's, he had the same blond hair as Doflamingo, he even wore the same flamboyant style as the other. He was convinced that the two were brothers. And that they had somehow planned to murder him in the garden and bury him under a blanket of peonies. Where they'd act like he never existed.

"Oh, big brother! How are you doin'~~?!" He other said, a large but kind-hearted smile spread across the man's lips as he stared directly at Doflamingo.

He seemed to have not noticed Law as when he looked down he almost fainted from how pale he looked.

"Uwahh! Oh— I mean— are you alive? Oh— I'm sorry for my rudeness! I'm Rosinante." He said, pretty much getting into Law's frightened face. The man, Rosinante, began to bombard him with several questions. "You must be the new student, no? I heard that your from a poor place, how did that happen? Are you feeling welcomed in this school? Have you tried the school's pudding? It's quite tasty if you ask me. No, have you seen the whole school yet? If not then—""

"Rosi, Rosi, calm down. You're frightening Law." Doflamingo interfered, sounding greatly jealous by how close Rosinante was.

"Oh— I'm so sorry. Your name's Law, right? It's a cute name for someone as small as you."

"Oh, thank you." Law stuttered, lowering his gaze and staring at his own shoes.

"Why don't we go to lunch? Today they're serving Chickpea curry."

"I'm not hungry, sorry.." Law stuttered out, hoping the charismatic man dissuaded into giving up.

It didn't, as he expected. The man, Rosinante, pouted before regaining his composure. He watched ad the tall man walked closer to him and picked him up like a toddler.

What—? What the! What is he doing!? Let me down, you colossal freak! He wanted to tell the man to release him, but seeing how tall and muscular they were he knew it would be a foolish and futile attempt. He didn't want to risk losing a tooth or breaking several ribs.

So, allowing Rosi to carry him like a kid, he stiffly peek behind the man to see a sullen Mingo.

"You like curry, yes?" Rosinante asked, looking right at him.

He silently nodded, glancing around while maintaining a calm demeanor, hoping peace and tranquility would seep inside of him so he wouldn't freak out and scream for help. After all, the sleep deprived man was in a vulnerable position.

They could easily slam him to the ground. No doubt that slam could break some bones inside him or even worse.

Imagining every possible outcome that could happen if he were to unwittingly provoke them, Law began to heavily breathe. His breathing became heavy, sweat poured down from his head.

Shit. Now he was silently panicking. That wasn't good. Never good. He needed to get away. But how? The two were now gazing at him with total confusion scribbled in their faces.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit clammy." Doflamingo commented. Law wanted to slap the man for that. Of course he wasn't okay, his face was turning into a lighter shade of pale.

"Here," Law watched the taller man pull out a handkerchief from his chest pocket. "Wipe the sweat off your face.."

Doflamingo wore the thousand-yard stare instantaneously, alarming the sleep deprived man. What's with that face all of a sudden?