[8]-Divine and holy item

Start from the beginning

He had thought that they will learn something unusual, after all. they had to repeat the same dialogues and act. surely they would freak out if their memories of the last turn isn't wiped.

But Cale thought disturbingly.

'... They are slowly gaining conscience.'

After multiple times repeating the same situation without knowing, they are becoming puppets that could only live by following the storyline.

What if, you see a scene where a character noticed they are in a novel, realizing that they had been watched by these [Inhabitants] the entire time?

What if they gained the will to thought and control the bodies of their own? not restrained by those beings that are called [Writers] or [Inhabitants?]

...

"We should focus on our part first, Hyung-nim."

Alberu stared at Cale with suspicion, but then nodded his head slowly.

"I suppose you are right, My dear Dongsaeng. please find Choi Han and apologize to him."

He watched Alberu leave.

Cale remained on the spot, looking down at the ground with unreadable eyes.

"... I will."

---

[Cale's original world]

Pendrick gently puts a device besides the sleeping Young master, turned it on, and watched the steam coming out from the device.

'This should be alright.'

The device is used for patients that are panicked or unable to calm themselves, this device would help them relax and soothe their minds, Pendrick smiled proudly and stood up, bowing towards the young master before leaving the room.

"Eruhaben-nim."

"Thank you for your help, Pendrick."

The ancient dragon sighed.

It has been days after the sudden shock that Cale had given them.

"Stay for a few days, you have just got here yes?"

"I will, thank you Eruhaben-nim!"

"Go rest in a spare room that the butler has provided."

Pendrick nodded obediently and walked away with a sunny heart, happy to help the young master and assist them.

Eruhaben then started to thought.

'Choi Han and Cage, they haven't gone back.'

The swordsman and former priestess had left to go to the nearest church of death, whatever they want to do. Eruhaben doesn't want to hear a word of it, he could specifically guess what kinds of things they would possibly make.

Maybe burning a building.

'How could we help this unlucky b*****?'

This punk, even if luck is by his side, wouldn't change anything.

The only way they could help is taking care of his body and...

'It disappeared.'

His soul had disappeared since yesterday.

The body is still breathing and functioning properly, but now it is just an empty puppet. even if he woke up, he wouldn't be the Cale Henituse that they had known. just a body without any will to live.

If it wasn't Cale that he was thinking about, he would absolutely get a heart attack, thankfully. this is Cale Henituse, he did get a small heart attack after thinking ... that there might be a possibility that his soul had shattered and disappeared...