chapter 2 - stormterror attacks and meeting the knights of favonius

Vasco: so this is the city of mondstadt...

He kept looking around the city.

Amber: well traveler this is were we separate apart. But first! For the help you two I have a gift as for helping me assist on clearing out those hilichurl camps.

Paimon: hey what about paimon?!

Paimon ask demandingly

Amber: well it's seems useless to you so I'll just treat you with sticky honey roast!

Hearing this paimon mouth begun to water

Paimon: sticky... Honey... Roast...

Vasco: sticky honey roast?

Asked by a confused Vasco

Amber: well it's a popular dish here from mondstadt.

Vasco: woah sounds tasty.

Amber: oh um here's the gift!

Both lumine and Vasco got a wings?

Vasco: is this a wing?

Amber: well in a way yes. But it's called glider! It will make you glide in the sky like a bird.

Hearing this the thought of him being able to fly is here...
ITS FINALLY HERE!

Vasco: WAIT FLY?!?! AS IN FLY?!

lumine: seems useful for going down the rocky hills.

Lumine pondered ignoring Vasco who's hyperventilating.

Amber: well since now you two have gliders it is My duty teach you how to properly use it and also for the license.

She then looked around only to see a missing Vasco, she looked everywhere only to find Vasco was already on the top of the walls.

Amber: how did he get up there...

She asked herself seeing Vasco at the edge of the wall. Sweat dropped

When Vasco jump it made amber shocked and scared mostly because he doesn't have experience on using a glider

While paimon and lumine on the other hand seeing this they ran towards Vasco who's already in the ground.

Lumine: why would you do that you idiot!

Vasco: why? BECAUSE I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO FLY ALREADY!

Lumine: y'know we could do that some other time let's just... Eat first, I'm hungry.

Paimon: wait how did you survive that fa-

Suddenly a strong gust of wind hit the entire city as tornado formed in the middle of the capital.

Everyone panicked as they start running away.

As the violent vortex rampaging the city. Vasco notices the slime has gone missing, looking around he saw basco getting sucked in the tornado