𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣(Vance Hopper

short!

Being related to a "popular" boy wasn't fun at all. You'd think it would give her privileges but no all she get is— "aren't you Caleb's sister?" and forced to stay home and watch out her window incase their mom came home with her boyfriend to witness her older brother throwing a party when he knows he's not aloud to even have girls over.

"Y/n make sure-" "yes make sure mom doesn't come home and if she does then rush down stairs to you" Y/n said as she rolled her eyes "perfect" he said as he hugged her making her scoff. She hated when he had parties. They hurt her ears whenever they would play music and it wasn't even good.

_____________________________

By the time of the party, she lied upstairs on the floor with her headphones on, her eyes closed with her hands on her stomach.

All of a sudden she felt someone trip over her leg, it was a teen boy with a horrible hair cut and another teen girl that stood above them.

"Watch it" the teen boy spat as she took her headphones off "you watch it dumb shit, you make in my room and fell" Y/n replied as she sat up "come on babe let's leave this loser alone" the teen girl spoke as she helped her "boyfriend" up.

"Shut up you fucking-" "What are you guys doing in my sister room" her brother spoke interrupting her. "We were looking for privacy" the teen boy said.

Her brother walked them downstairs, she sat on the stairs and watched and observed the crowd that were in her living room. That's when he saw her.

She met his eyes. His ocean eyes that gave a rough gaze burned through her (e/c) orbs. She looked him up and down, looking at his black jean jacket with the sleeves cut off, surely but scissors.

She went upstairs, again lying down on her floor with her headphones, but right before she put on her headphones she heard a knock at her door, she went to open it with an annoyed face. "Need something" Y/n asked, though she was annoyed her face looked soft. Gentle.

He examined her room behind her, boy poster up along with bands and music artists like Richie Valens and The Temptations and many others. "Can I come in. I don't like it downstairs and I need to lay down my back is killing me" Vance asked, this was his excuse to be near her. "Yeah sure" Y/n shrugged as he walked in.

Lying down on her bed. He stared at the ceiling. "You have headphones" Vance asked as he looked down at her, she did but she also wanted to listen to music. "Yeah but I also have a record player if you want to listen to music" Y/n offered "sounds good" Vance shrugged as he stayed lying down.

"You have any rock bands" Vance asked "I have a record from London" Y/n responded with a shrug "you listen to it" Vance asked not believe she'd listen to rock or metal "i'm trying to get into it" Y/n said as she played the song.

After it was done she played one of her favorite songs which Vance soon regretted asking her to enter the room. Playing "I'm through with love" he gagged.

She danced in a circle as he watched her. "I was thinking you were okay until you played this" Vance spat out "it's a good song" Y/n said as she grabbed a pillow and danced with it. "not at all" Vance shook his head as he sat down.