Chapter 18 ( All is well )

Start from the beginning

Akshu wipe his tears and asked him not to cry .

Manish - mera jo starting main opinion tha Abhimaniyu ke liye woh bilkul sahi tha . Bahaut Saha hai ham sabne iss ek saal main specially kairav aur akshu ne .

Harshwardhan - ek baar aap mere bete ko mauka toh dijiye I know usse galti huyi but usne aapni galti maan li hai aur woh sach main akshu se pyar karta hai ( fold his hand ) I know hamare pariwar se bahaut badi galti huyi hai please mr singhania , Manish ji ek mauka de dejiye I promise ham akshu ko ab koyi takleef nahi hone dege . Mera beta sach main aapni galti sudharna chahata hai .

Abhimanyu ( went toward Natik and Manish ) - I know maine galti ki hai bade papa , sir but please mujhe maaf kar dijiye . I know maine gusse main overeat kar diya tha aur meri galti bhi hai but please last mauka de dejiye I swear I will not repeat my mistake . Main akshu ke bina nahi reh sakta main usse bahaut pyar karta hu . I promise ab main akshu pe toh kya kabhi kisi pe bhi gussa nahi karunga .

Harsh ( fold his hand ) - I know isme mere bete ki galti hai but usse bhi zayada hamre pariwar ki galti hai aap please hame ek mauka dedo akshu ko ab koyi takleef nahi hogi .

Youngesters of birla also join hand in front of natik and manish .

Abhimanyu ( crying on natik 's knees ) - sir please ek mauka de dijiye I swear main aapki princess ko bahaut khush rakhuga . Please mujhe akshu se dur maat kijiye mujhe uske saath rehne dijiye . Main maar jayunga uske bina .

Everyone get emotional seeing Abhimaniyu in the emotional state . Evryone knew not only akshu Abhimaniyu also suffered the most and harsh and younger birla saw his condition . Natik can see guilt and genuine love for akshu in his eyes . Manish also was in tears saw him in this condition . He help him to get up and hug him .

Manish - agar iss bar meri beti ke aankhon main ek bhi aansu aaya toh mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga .

Abhimanyu smile heard that and hug him tighter in happiness . Akshu go toward natik and said .

Akshu - nanu I know you loves me alot aur papa ke baad sabse zayada pyar agar maine kisi ko kiya hai toh woh aap hai nanu . Please ek mauka dedo Abhi ko aapni princess ke liye kyunki aapki princess aapke aur papa ke baad sirf abhi ke saath hi khush reh sakti hai .

Abhimanyu - please sir ek mauka .

Natik see that his princess his happy with Abhimaniyu and he can clearly see Abhimaniyu 's love for akshu in his eyes .

Natik - sir kehene ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai nanu kaho jaise akshu keheti hai .

Abhira smile heard that . Natik come and hug abhira .

Natik ( smile ) - welcome to the family Abhimaniyu . ( Patted his cheeks ) Meri beti ka dhyan rakhna bahaut keemti hai yeh mere liye . Meri beti ki beti hai naira se zayada pyari hai yeh mujhe .

Abhimanyu - don't worry nanu I will take care of Akshu aur iss baar promise karta hu ki aapki choti princess ki aankhon main ek aansu nahi aane dunga .

Natik hug him and then they all share a family hug .

Abhira - thank u sahil and papa hame ek karne aapka bhi haath tha. 

They both smile and hug them .After spend some family time they went toward the harsh 's flat .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT ABHIRA FLAT

18 + content

Abhira is seen in their flat and doing packing as they have to leave tomorrow for Mumbai . Their packing was almost done . Just then abhimanyu pulled  akshu in his lap and hugged her tightly .

Abhimanyu ( crassing her back ) - akshu finally tumhare career ki nayi shuruat hogi ( kissing her forehead ) I am so happy ki meri akshu ko uski identity wapas mil gayi aur ab kartik papa ka sapna bhi pura hoga .

Akshu - I am also very happy but sabse zayada khush toh main iss baat se hu ki mera abhi mere saath hai .

Abhimanyu crassing her back and moving his hand inside her top .

Abhimanyu - bahaut time hogaya hai akshu tumhare saath time spend kare huye kya please Ham dono abhi ??  ( trying to unhooked her bra )

Akshu understand that he need her . Akshu nodded then Abhimanyu locked the door and made akshu sit on the bed , he pick in his arms . She blushed under his intense gaze and snuggle into him . He made her sit over the dressing table and remove her pendent and eating and then he remove her clothes completely naked infront of him . He saw a rashes on her chest due to the bra

Abhimanyu ( holding her close by her waist ) - akshu kya huaa bra comfortable nahi hai kya ( crasses her breast )

Akshu ( smile at his concern ) - vo abhi pata nahi kya hogaya itni itching horahi hai shayad allergy hogayi hogi main kal raat ko bra pehan kar hi so gayi thi naa
isliye ( hugging him )

Abhimanyu (take her to bed holding her like a small baby in his arms ) - Ab kuch din bra maat pehanana jab taak thik nahi hota hmm ( make her lie on bed lovingly ) mera baccha ( kissing her forehead and crassed her head ) I love you so much meri gharelu doctor . ( Pecking her lips as she blushed ) mene tumhe kitna miss kiya you can't even imagine . I love you Jaan . Aaj main tumhe body massage dunga okk

He kissed her breast and enjoyed as he gave him a good oil massage touching her sensously she moaned in between making him smirk he removed his own clothes and laid beside her taking her in his arms she snuggled into him while he rubbed his cock over clit intentionally making her desperate . She felt warm as her boobs were being moulded by his hands and clit was being rubbed by his cock .

Abhimanyu smile as she start shaking rubbing her body vigorously over his ... He saw her getting desperate and hugged her tightly crassing her back lovingly try to make her calm . She smiled and captured his lips cupping his face he to started responding and entered in length inside her without any warning . She moaned in his mouth as he was tasting her mouth . She held his shoulders for support as he broke the kiss and started thursting fastly inside her .

After sometime they climaxed and Abhimaniyu came out of her and laid over her putting his whole weight on her being tired .

Akshu smiled and crassed his hair lovingly wrapping her arms around him . She put her nipples his mouth as he wanted to have her milk . After that they made love and again become one after 1 year .

Abhimanyu ( snuggle into her ) - I love you meri girija thank u so much mujhe complete karne ke liye meri family banne ke liye ( looking at her as she kissed his forehead)

Akshu ( kissed his cheeks ) - I love you too mere docman ( crassed his hair ) ab chalo sojao thodi der .

He nodded and slept after sometime she also slept . At evening they went to goenka villa to meet everyone and next day they leave for Mumbai. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it . So guys this was last chapter and if you want epilogue today only then complete the target .

Do vote and inline comments too