Chapter 15 ( Their pain and efforts)

Hii guys I am back with new chapter . I hope you like it.

Inline comments 🥺🥺🥺
______________________________________

AT KAIRA FLAT

Akshu was seen crying in kaira room . Today she missed kaira alot . Today she badly wanted her father . She know if her father was there nobody dare to said anything against his princess although she know Abhimaniyu is there for her and he also shut his mouth of aarohi and reporters but today she don't know why she miss her father alot . She wanted to hug him . She wanted to feel her father warmth .

Akshu ( to herself ) - papa aaj aapki princess akeli hai sab hai mere saath but phir bhi aapki princess akeli hai . Thaak gayi hu main papa ladte ladte sehte sehte .

Agar aaj aap hote toh meri life main sab kuch accha hota kyu gaye aap apni princess ko chod ke . Aapne promise Kiya tha naa you will always there for her . Agar aaj aap hote toh mera childhood waisa nahi hota jaisa tha ek happy childhood experience karti main . 3 saal akeli nahi rehti , panick attack nahi aati aur naa hi main itni weak hoti . Agar aap hote toh sach main aapki princess chotu sherni hoti aisi daari sehmi nahi , mujhe aapni feelings confess karne main itna time nahi lagta aur shayad woh Kunal khera bhi meri identity naa cheen pata . I miss you papa . Please aajao aapni princess ke paas papa .

She cried her heart out holding a guitar which was last gift given by kartik to his princess .

Princess main toh hamesha aapke saath hu papa kabhi aapni princess ko chod ke jaa sakte hai .

Akshu heard it and recognise this voice as it is a voice of his superhero . Akshu get up and saw his father his superhero is in front of him .

Akshu ( whisper ) papa

And hug him tightly as soon as if would disappear somewhere . Akshu cried her heart out in his superhero arm . She felt relaxed . She felt after a long time she get a peace .

Kartik - bhale hi main aapke paas nahi hu but aapke heart main hamesha hu . Aur main nahi hu toh kya huaa koyi hai jo hamesha aapke saath hai as your father figure .

Akshu open his eyes and saw his father disappear but just then she saw harsh was there and give her a warm smile crassed her lightly . She didn't said anything and just hug him tighlty . Harsh feel pain to saw her like that . He can clearly saw that akshu was in pain . Her messy hair , red puffy eyes can clearly said that she cried alot .

Akshu ( in flow )  - please ab aap mujhe chod ke maat jaana papa . Your princess need you aapki chotu sherni ko aapki zaroorat hai .

She didn't realise when she said all  this to harsh . Harsh just crassed her back and hug her more tighlty . Sometime he also get astonished that the girl to whom he hate the most now suddenly start loving her like his daughter . He himself was shocked to saw these changes in himself but to be honest he like this changes .

Harsh ( he didn't understand what to said and what to do ) - akshu ...

Hearing his voice akshu realise her position , break the hug and immediately wipe her tears and get conscious .

Akshu ( remember how she call him papa she felt harsh feel bad so she decide to apologise him ) - I am sorry woh galti se muh se nikal gaya .

Harsh - galti se nikla but accha huaa ( akshu smile widely heard that ) peheli baar kisi ke muh se papa sunkar accha laga . Ab agar aage bhi papa bulati rahogi toh mujhe accha lagega . Bulaogi naa ??

Akshu ( nodded ) haa aur mujhe bhi bahaut accha laga jab aapne mujhe meri beti kaha . Ab papa ke words mujhe samjh main aaye ki uska matlab kya tha .