Harry Potter And The Cursed Child

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

This is a summary and review of the eigth book of the Harry Potter series, which was released in 2016.

This new novel in the franchise keeps on with the established story of protagonist Harry Potter, who is now Ministry Of Magic; Ron Weasley, who inspects artifacts in the Ministry; and Hermione Granger, who is teaching at Hogwarts and is married with Ron. Also, Harry is already married to Ginny Weasley and has three children, who go to Hogwarts too. In the story, Harry's youngest son finds a way to go to past events of the series, and also meet past characters, including Severus Snape and Voldemort, and , in the process, changing the events of the past.

The eigth part is actually pretty well written, with a very good plot and story, and interesting characters. Also, this novel has won many awards already, for its story and plot. I would highlight the plot, story, characters and the way the book is told and narrated, from all the aspects of the product. I definitely recommend it to all people and readers, since it is a great book, and to those individuals who like Harry Potter Series and novels.

Harry Potter y el niño maldito

Este es un resumen y reseña del octavo libro de la serie de Harry Potter, que se publicó en 2016.

Esta nueva novela de la franquicia continúa con la historia establecida del protagonista Harry Potter, quien ahora es el Ministerio de Magia; Ron Weasley, que inspecciona artefactos en el Ministerio; y Hermione Granger, que enseña en Hogwarts y está casada con Ron. Además, Harry ya está casado con Ginny Weasley y tiene tres hijos, que también van a Hogwarts. En la historia, el hijo menor de Harry encuentra una manera de volver a los eventos pasados de la serie y también conoce a personajes del pasado, incluidos Severus Snape y Voldemort, y, en el proceso, cambia los eventos del pasado.

La octava parte en realidad está bastante bien escrita, con una muy buena trama e historia, y personajes interesantes. Además, esta novela ya ha ganado muchos premios, por su historia y trama. Destacaría la trama, la historia, los personajes y la forma de contar y narrar el libro, desde todos los aspectos del producto. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todas las personas y lectores, ya que es un gran libro, ya aquellas personas a las que les gustan las series y novelas de Harry Potter.

ハリー・ポッターと呪いの子

2016年に発売されたハリー・ポッターシリーズ第8作のあらすじとレビューです。

フランチャイズのこの新しい小説は、現在魔法省である主人公ハリー・ポッターの確立された物語を続けています。 魔法省でアーティファクトを検査するロン・ウィーズリー。 ホグワーツで教鞭をとり、ロンと結婚しているハーマイオニー・グレンジャー。 また、ハリーはすでにジニー・ウィーズリーと結婚しており、ホグワーツに通う 3 人の子供がいます。 物語の中で、ハリーの末っ子はシリーズの過去の出来事に行く方法を見つけ、またセブルス スネイプやヴォルデモートを含む過去の登場人物と出会い、その過程で過去の出来事を変えていきます。

第 8 部は実際には非常によく書かれており、非常に優れた筋書きとストーリー、興味深い登場人物が含まれています。 また、この小説は、そのストーリーとプロットで、すでに多くの賞を受賞しています。 製品のあらゆる側面から、筋書き、ストーリー、登場人物、そして本が語られナレーションされる方法を強調します. 素晴らしい本なので、すべての人や読者、そしてハリー・ポッターシリーズや小説が好きな人に絶対にお勧めします.