Ray chuckled as he walked towards the metal door. "You just let me take care of that." He said to the group. "Schwoz! I need you to take of something!" He called out as he left the room.

☆☆☆

Eliza and Bose were painting the sets together, they both had one of Eliza's earbuds and were  dancing along too Determinate from Lemonade Mouth. Mika was still typing at the typewriter, Miles was still making costumes, Chapa was wearing one of the costumes and Ray was watching the news.

He turned to Mika. "How's the script coming along?" He asked. "I'm typing as fast as I can, but we're running out of time." Mika said, not even looking away from the script and Chapa sung again. "Please stop singing. It's not a musical!" Mika said.

"Oh come on! Everyone loves musicals!" Eliza said and Chapa agreed. "Still! It's not a musical! Anyway, Bose and Eliza, how are those sets coming along?" Mika asked.

"We're almost done painting." Bose said as he used his telekinesis to paint with two paint rollers and Eliza just used her hand. "Do you like it? Maybe I should just stick to making the sets so I don't have to learn any lines." Bose said.

"So far, you're only saying three words." Mika said and Bose sighed. "Can you get it down to two? I'm just so bad at remembering things. This one time I forgot my stepdads name." He said before the Vive Mayor started calling the Man's Nest.

"Vice Mayor Willard." Miles said as he looked at the screen and Bose shook his head. "No that's not it." He said.

Eliza smiled and shook her head at her boyfriend as she took out her gum container. "Bose, it is." She said before she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"Great. Let's all pop a gum ball and take this call." Ray said and the six blew a bubble and transformed into their super suits. Captain Man walked over to the remote and accepted the call and the Vice Mayor and his wife appeared on the screen.

"What do you want, Vice Mayor- well hello there." Captain Man said when he noticed the blonde woman, making Phantom roll her eyes. "Hi, we need your help." Celia O'Brian-Willard said.

"No we don't." The Vice Mayor said and Celia shook her head.

"Yes we do. We are going to my sons play, The History of Swellview, Colon, As Told Through It's Burger Parties. We need you to make sure Vicey doesn't get kidnapped while we're watching the play."  She said to the superheroes.

"I'm not gonna get kidnapped." The Vice Mayor said and Celia sighed. "You get kidnapped all the time. It's so annoying. You got kidnapped at my high school reunion, at the opera." She listed.

"At that father-son picnic." Brainstorm said and Phantoms eyes widened as she looked up at him. He looked down at her confused, and to her he looked adorable.

"Well, don't you worry your pretty little head about it cause I'll be right by your side all night." Captain Man said and Phantom looked at him with narrowed eyes. "On second thought, I'd prefer Danger Force to be there instead so you can stay away from my wife." Vice Mayor Willard said and Captain Man rolled his eyes.

"We're actually busy tomorrow." ShoutOut said and and Brainstorm nodded. "Yeah, The History of Swellview, Colon, As Told Through Its Burger Parties." He said and everyone turned to him.