A Dystopian Crew Among Us

Start from the beginning

Instead of answering, Drex put his hand around Twittler's neck and lifted him off the ground. "I see you got my note." Twittler said out of breath.

"You used me as a distraction and shot me into space! Gimme one reason why I shouldn't end you right now!" Drex yelled and Twittler shrugged. "My infectious charm." He said and Drex moved him closer to the side of the building.

"No no! I can give you what you really want!" Twittler said and Chapa nodded. "Fashion sense." She said and Eliza couldn't help but snort.

"What did you say?' Drex asked as he turned around to the three girls. "She has a point, I mean who wears headbands?" Eliza asked with a small laugh and Mika and Chapa laughed along with her.

"I mean Henry Hart." Twittler said and Drex glared at him. "I can get you revenge on Henry Hart."

"Please tell me he's joking." Eliza asked her friends who shrugged.

Drex put Twittler down on the ground and released him. "Explain." He said but Twittler held onto his throat as he caught his breathe.

"My guess, and it's a good one cause it's well, me. And I think that Captain Man woke up in KLVY, saw that these three were missing, panicked and called in Henry, Andrea and Lucas from Dystopia. And they're probably in the Man's Nest right now." Twittler said and Drex smirked.

Eliza, Mika and Chapa shared a look of worry.

☆☆☆

Miles teleported into the Man's Nest with Henry, Andrea, Lucas, and Adrian. Ray looked over at the group and a massive smile formed on his face. "Hey!" He said as he walked over and hugged the small group.

Once the group pulled away, Ray hugged Andrea and Lucas for a few moments before they
pulled away and Ray looked at Henry. "Too busy to take my calls?" He asked and Schwoz, Miles and Bose groaned in annoyance as Andrea smiled in amusement.

"We were having our game night." Henry defended. "But you weren't when Bose and Schwoz called." Ray argued before a small argument broke out.

"Should we stop them?" Bose asked and Miles shook his head. "I think this is just what they do." He said and Schwoz, Andrea, Lucas, and Adrian nodded. "You have no idea." Andrea told the two younger boys as she watched her boyfriend and dad argue.

Schwoz walked over and hugged Henry after he hugged the rest of the group. Henry smiled as he hugged Schwoz before him and Ray started arguing again.

"This is weirdly amusing." Adrian said and Lucas nodded in agreement. "Yup, nothings change." He said.

☆☆☆

Bose got Ray and Henry to sit opposite each other on the round couch as the other four stood around the couch. "Can we please finish this therapy session so we can find Chapa, Eliza and my sister?" Miles asked and Bose nodded.

"I'm almost done." Bose said as he had a little notebook in front of him and Miles sighed.

Bose looked between the two others sitting in the couch who both refused to look at each other. "Henry, do you agree to answer Rays calls unless you're in a life or death situation?" Bose asked the former sidekick.