A Dystopian Crew Among Us

Start bij het begin

"We're getting ready." Henry said and Miles raised an eyebrow and Andrea came up behind him. "And by that, he means me and Charlotte are getting ready." She said and Henry rolled his eyes.

"Well, hurry up!" Miles yelled and Andrea jumped back. "Ok, ok. Calm down. We're almost ready." She said before she went over to the breakfast bar where the duffle bag was. Adrian stood up and walked over to the two girls behind the breakfast bar. "Do we have everything?" He asked and Charlotte nodded.

"Yeah, thank you for the help." She said sarcastically and Adrian nodded. "You're welcome." He said and Charlotte looked at him weirdly.

"Ok, we're ready to go." Andrea said and Henry and Lucas stood up from the floor. "Finally." Miles sighed and Henry looked at him weirdly. "You've only been here for two minutes." He said and Miles nodded.

"I know. But Rays been trying to call you for an hour. And warning: he's not very happy." Miles said and Henry sighed. "This is gonna be fun." He said quietly.

They walked over to Andrea and Adrian. "Ok, we'll see you guys when we get back." Andrea said to Charlotte, Jasper and Seb.

"Please call us when you get Eliza back." Charlotte said and Jasper agreed. "We will." Lucas said with a nod.

"And please make sure this apartment is still standing when we get back." Henry said sternly to the three and Seb shrugged. "No promises." He said and Henry's eyes widened.

"Wait, what?" He asked but before he could get an answer, Miles teleported them away.

☆☆☆

On the top of Nakatomi Tower, Eliza, Mika and Chapa lay unconscious while in their super suits. The three woke up and noticed that they all had some weird device on each of them. "Chapa, Eliza? You ok?" Mika asked as she sat up straight.

"I feel like you look." Chapa said sarcastically and Mika nodded. "Oh great, so you're feeling gorgeous." She retaliated and Eliza smiled as she stood up and noticed a weird device wrapped around her ankle, neck and wrists.

"What's around your necks?" Chapa asked as she noticed the weird collar on both her friends necks. "What's on your hands?" Eliza asked, referring to the glass ovals on Chapa's hands.

Chapa stood up and trued using her powers but the glass stopped it from hoping anywhere. Chapa used it again and Mika sighed. "Stop it!"

Eliza tried to use her energy manipulation but nothing happened, she then tried to activate her bionics but again, nothing happened. "Wait, where are we?" Eliza asked as she looked around.

"On the top of Nakatomi Tower." A voice said behind the three teens. They turned around and saw Cyborg Rick Twittler standing beside a control console. "Feel free to leave. But you're not the one floats and none of you can disappear so you might wanna step away from the edge." He smirked.

"Well, I am the one who screams!" Mika yelled as she tried to use her super scream but it didn't work. Mika glared at Cyborg Rick Twittler. "Are you done?" He asked and Mika rolled her eyes.

"What are we doing here, Twittler?" Eliza asked with a glare. "We're waiting for a friend." Cyborg Rick Twittler said and Chapa shrugged.

"Weird place to meet but ok." She said.

"There he is!" Cyborg Rick Twittler exclaimed and the three superheroes turned around and saw Drex storm up to Twittler with an angry look on his face. "Did you just climb up the side of a building?" Twittler asked as he wondered how Drex got there without coming through the door.