The Bedroom

Did I really just get in this man's car? I don't even know him and he kind of looks like a sex offender. Oh well, I'm horny.

The car smells like beer and sweat.
Damon gets in and turns on some music. It's Snoop Dogg. He sings along, saying the n word and stepping on the gas. He drives kinda crazy, and I'm starting to get worried.

"Damon?" I say softly.
"Call me babe." He demands.
"Uh, babe, how far is your place?" I ask.
"About three minutes, love. Be patient."

I am patient. He pulls the car into the driveway and turns it off. It's a small apartment. The lights are on inside. We walk to the door and inside, and there's a man sitting on the living room couch.

"Hi Jamie." Damon says.
"Hey man." 'Jamie' says, looking me up and down. "Nice bird."
"This way, love." Damon says, leading me to a bedroom.
He opens the door and lets me in before walking in behind me and slamming the door shut. He locks it, turns around, and smiles.

"I have a headache." I say, but Damon ignores my statement and kisses me. He didn't even ask first. He doesn't stop, and I think my lungs are about to collapse. I squirm out of his grip.

"Woah, I thought we were starting slow."
"No." He says, grabbing my face with his hand and pulling me in for another kiss. I feel like I'm gonna throw up, but he's a really good kisser so I'll hold it in.

He slides his other hand down my waist, but I pull away.
"Can you like, dim the lights?" I ask.
"Sure." He says, turning them off completely.
I can't see until he turns on the lamp.

"What would you like to do first, love?" He asks sweetly.
"Uhh...I don't know." I say nervously.
"Do you have any..." He pauses, lowering his voice. "Kinks?"

I blush, embarrassed. I don't want to tell him about my kinks. I hardly know him. I'm regretting coming here.
"Not really." I say.

"Hmm I think you do." He breathes on my face. His breath smells like dog shit. I nearly piss myself.
"How would you know that?" I ask, scared.
"You gave it away." He slides his hand up my arm.

He bats his eyelashes. I notice that his eyes are uneven. It's ok he's still sexy. His hand slides across my collerbone and he wraps his fingers around my neck.

"Oh." I say, exhaling.
"I knew it." He whispers, leaning in to kiss me.
I slip my tongue in his mouth. It tastes like piss. I pull away. He tightens his grip on my neck.

"It's too much." I whisper.
"I'll stop when it's too much, love. Shh. I'm not going to hurt you." He leans down to kiss the side of my neck, drooling all over me. Gross.
He finally lets go of my neck and moves his hands down to take my shirt off. I let him. He might look homeless, but I'm horny. He kisses my collarbones, letting out a short laugh.

"What?" I ask.
"You're so young." He kisses up my neck. "Have you been with an older man?"
"Yeah, like once." I lie.
"You should be scared." He replies.

I was already scared, and now I don't know what to expect. I mean, he does give off big dick energy, but he looks like a twink.

He steps back, taking his leather jacket off and dropping it on the floor. Then he pulls a cigarette out of his pocket, lights it, and sticks it in his mouth.
He takes one big huff, then puts it out in the ashtray, blowing smoke out of his mouth. It smells terrible.

"Get on the bed, love." He says.
I sit on the bed. I hope Jamie doesn't hear us.