𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐰.

Start from the beginning

"A panda never snitches, especially to the best." Y/N teased as she took a few steps back from the fox. The necklace flew into the air and the thrilled fox caught it with her steady paws. "I've helped you with heists for years, of course i've learned from the best." The panda complimented. "So, if I assisted you with more heists, I could maybe get a bit of the loot. OOH! Maybe even the fame," the red panda jumped and took a seat onto the marble counter. Diane gave the panda a look of acceptance, a look where the panda knew she outplayed her. A teasing smirk planted onto the fox's face as she gracefully placed the gemstone back into the panda's paws.

"Fine but we need a name change." Diane taunted as she playfully pushed the panda's forehead back with a finger. "I think it's pretty smart myself," Y/N boasted as she hopped off the countertop and onto the wooden floor. "Are you kidding, you're a red panda." The fox hinted while nudging the panda a bit. "Are you colorblind?" Diane implored teasingly while standing up from the bar's seat. "Don't come at me, your name's crimson and you have a yellow streak in your suit." The panda argued back.

Three years has passed. Years of heists, years of friendship, years of valuable artifacts. All of that to this very moment. The paw duo has marked their name in history, and they were about to commend their legacy. The golden dolphin, in all it's shiny glory. The duo's eyes glistened in anticipation, the most valuable item in Los Angeles, California. The item that's never been succeeded to be stolen. Diane knew that they've both worked hard to get to this point. "After you, M'lady." Diane teasingly bowed to the suited up panda. They both let out a soft giggle as Y/N strutted in front of the fox, Diane following behind. Y/N stood on her tippy toes as she reached out to the glistening dolphin. The texture was cold, but that didn't effect the panda too much. It was in their reach, their power. She was holding the most prized possession. The prize that changed her life in a way that neither of them suspected.

Y/N, before she could turn to Diane, she caught a glimpse of herself. What...What was she doing. She looked into her own eyes but before she glanced at the successfully stolen dolphin in her paws. She...She couldn't do it, she couldn't move. "Vi, you doing alright?" The fox entreated softly. The panda's eyes started to well up in tears. Tears of disappointment.

"I..I can't." Y/N managed to choke out, concealing the hiccups that kept forming. "What do you mean you can't?" Crimson asked gently, brushing a paw on the panda's clothed shoulder.

Diane seemed to take a glance at the mirror to exposing them. They looked like criminals, but not what they expected to. But, Y/N didn't see the grown panda, she saw her younger self.
Y/N's childhood was consisted of wanting to be a governor, maybe even president. Not a stealthy criminal, how disappointed her child self would be at her.

But Y/N couldn't explain how she couldn't, it couldn't be forced into words. Her nose started to tingle along with her throat bubbling up, tears soon running down her fuzzy face. Diane felt the same way when she exposed herself in the mirror, obviously her and Y/N connecting the dots. She knew how a bad guy made her more known, but not in the way she wanted.

Diane's eyes made its way to the panda. The evil mischievous eyes that she once knew. . died. Right in front of her. Since the fox was taller, she kneeled in front of the disappointed panda. Like a parent to their child. "I.." Y/n managed to choke out, tears and hiccups cutting her off. "I.." She couldn't talk, she couldn't manage. "shh shh. ." Diane tried to ensure, soon wrapping the mammal in a hug.

They sat there for minutes, which felt like years. The room filled with a depression tone, with white noise. Somewhat calming in a sick feeling. But the moment didn't last long, Y/N's ears perked up along with Diane's.

"The security system is off!" A police officer annonced, more than likely a Cheif. They both cursed under their breath as footsteps galloped closer to the room they were in. "We got to go!" Diane whispered shouted as she snatched the dolphin out the frozen panda. She quickly put the artifact back back in its rightful place before scooping the panda and running back outside.

The kitchen was silent, no one even daring to make a sound. Y/N was perched up on the kitchen bar table and Diane leaned over the same table, but sitting in a stool. Y/N managed to him as she turned over to Diane, who seemed to be thinking about the situation.

"Diane?" Y/N choked out immediately catching the fox's attention. Y/N perceived it as to continue her question, the way the Diane's ears were shot up straight. "Do you. ." She started looking the other direction. "Do you think we can turn good." Y/N asked.

Diane didn't want to lie completely, but if she tried to be truthful it'll let her down also. "Of. . . Course I do." Diane tried to manage her. She didn't think she couldn't, but she wasn't sure if it was completely possible. The panda's paw made its way ontop of the fox's, making her face a pinch flustered.

"Promise?" Y/N asked, trying to lock this lie she never even noticed. Diane gulped and put her paw ontop of Y/N's. "On my life. . ." Diane gritted through her teeth. She can't believe she let that lie slip, even to her partner in crime. But Y/N knew that Diane was lying, but she wanted to believe she wasn't.

 But Y/N knew that Diane was lying, but she wanted to believe she wasn't

started: dec 21edited: -

started: dec 21
edited: -