Geet smiled and held his hand.

Geet: Woh Maan mein nai yeh phone apkai samnai recieve nahi  kia………..

Geet couldn’t speak further as Maan placed his ingers on her lips silencing her. He held her hand firmly yet gently and spoke.

Maan: shh bol liye? Geet mujhay tum sai kuch poochnai ki zaroorat nahi hai. Tum mera pyaar ho Geet, meri zindagi ho. Mein nai apni puri zindagi tumharay naam ki hai aur tumharay saath hi bitani hai. Mein sirf tum sai pyaar nahi karta balke izaat bhi karta hun. { Maan noticed tears in her eyes he stood up and kneeled beside her and softly made her look towards him } Geet tum meri honai wali patni zaroor ho laikin iska yeh matlab nahi abhi ya baad mein tumhari koi personal spae nahi hogi ya tumhari koi life nahi hai. Mein jaanta hun Geet sirf Maan ki hai aur hamesha Maan ki hi rahay gi toh kisi bhi sawal ki koi jagaha hai hi nahi. Tum kis sai baat kar rahi theen kya kar rahi theen mujhay nahi jaanna mein sirf itna jaanta hun Maan sirf Geet ka hai aur Geet sirf Maan ki.

Maan wiped Geet tears kissed her forehead and pulled her in his secure arms. Geet hugged him back feeling overwhelemed. They stayed like this for a while Maan softly patted her face and settle himself beside her, he feed her remaining sweet dish after he finished feeding her Geet feed him. Maan hugged her sideways and spoke.

Maan: so would be Mrs. Khurana kahan jana hai pehlay aur kya kya laina hai.

Geet looked towards him and gesture him to wait for a while then she dig in her purse and took out one paper handing it over to Maan, he held paper and looked towards Geet with confusion.

Maan: Yeh kya hai Geet? Mein tum sai plan poch raha hun aur tum paper dai rahi ho dehko already 3pm horaha hai tumhay ghar bhi toh chorna hai na.
Geet: hogaya aapka? Maloom hai mujhay Maan apnai plan pocha ha jo laina hai yeh usi ka list hai open toh karain isko. Abhi toh keh rahay thai pyaar kartai ho aur abhi ghar chor nai ki baat kar rahay ho chado mein nahi baat kar rahi aap sai.

Geet looked away from Maan making fake angry face Maan shook his head in disbelief looking at his sweetheart nautanki. He smiled and shifted his focus on list ignoring her. Geet looked towards Maan and saw him looking at list with smirk on face totally igoring her, she slapped his storng biceps to grab his attention, Maan glared at her while rubbing the place his sherni hit him.

Maan: Kya hai maar kyun rahi ho? Koi apnai hone walai pati sai aisai behvae karta hai?

Geet looked at Maan with surprised looks, ignoring her Maan looked up and spoke.

Maan: Hey Geet kai babaji dehko isko abhi yeh hal hai toh shaadi keh baad pata nahi kya karai gi mera.

Geet who was looking at him with shocking expressions fumed hearing his cribbing and seeing him smirk.

Geet: ek toh mein naraz hun apsai aur aap mujhay mananai kai bajai mazeed chira rahay ho. Maan aap na puray dusht dhanav ho mein nahi jaa rahi kaheen bhi aap kai saath.

Geet stomped her foot and was about to stood up when Maan held her hand to stop her, she did stop but didnt looked at him. Maan smiled and gently held her face to make her look at him, he kissed her forehead and hold his ears to say sorry Geet look at him surprise and look around to see if anyone saw it while removing his hand, she shook her head and place her head on his shoulder making Maan smile, he placed soft kiss on her head and resumed looking at list.

Maan: wow Geet thats a long list. Tum nai mere liye bhi cheezain add kar deen so sweet of you mein nai toh socha bhi nahi kya laina hai.
Geet: mein hun na aap ki Geet, toh mere hotai hue aapko kisi cheez ya baat ki tension lainai ki kya zaroorat

Geet said with smile Maan return her smile and pulled her cheeks. They decided to select dresses first then rest things. Maan cleared the bill and walked towards exist, after their car arrrive they settle and drove away.