Poppy POV
Me, Branch, and Aqua were now in position after 'borrowing' some outfits from very 'kind' citizens. And now we were just walking around the town, looking for the- "Queen!". Aqua whispered/yelled to me and Branch, we looked to our left and there she was. The string inside of her guitar, while she was playing another depressing song. I rolled my eyes and said, "Ok guys, let's do this". "Let's do what!" Aqua questioned with a angry look on her face. "Just follow my league!" I yelled back at her. We walked over to their queen, and I started off the conversation, by saying. "Lovely guitar you got there um....", The queen glared at me and said, "What do you want! And why are you interrupting me in the middle of my song!". I started to get a little nervous, but that didn't stop me from saying, "We were wondering if we could use your guitar-". She cut me off by yelling, "No! No! Ya'll already know this! What's wrong with ya'll today! Are ya'll feeling sick or something?". I gulped, but Branch tried to help me out by saying something. Only to be cut of by someone saying, "Growly Growl, Growly Growl!". We all looked over to our left to see, "Growly Pete! What happened to you, where are ya'll regular clothes?!" Delta yelled. Growly and the other trolls pointed to me, Aqua, and Branch. As soon as they said that, I got off all fours, snatched the guitar out of her hands, and yelled, "RUN!". We started running away from them. But it seems I t wasn't worth running, because we soon had our chase cut short by a cliff. Delta laughed as she cornered us, "Ya'll Pop trolls gonna give up?" She questioned. I didn't wanna give her the guitar, because it had the string in it. So I yelled, "NOT TODAY!" and pushed Aqua and Branch off the cliff, and I jumped right after them.

Y/n POV

I thought nobody would come at this point. I was on the ground, coughing up blood with tears slipping down my face. My head was ringing and my eyes were blurry. I didn't know what to do. That is until, "Princess! Oh look at you".  I could already tell who it was by the sound of his voice, Trollex. I tried to say something but I ended up coughing up more blood. "Oh! It looks like your transformation is going faster than I expected"  Trollex said laughing. "Wh-what did you d-" I managed to get a couple words out before I started coughing again. "Simple dear, I made you my queen" Trollex chuckled. That was the last thing I remember, before something, else, took over.

No one's POV......

"Uh..... I'm sorry but-" Adella had gotten cut off by Sereia saying, "Alright honey, let's cut to the chase" . "What do you me-" "Cut the crap girl! What are you hiding....." Sereia questioned along with other employees. Adella looked at her, now frustrated, and yelled. " I don't know what you're talking about!". "Stop lying!" One troll shouted. "Yeah you traitor!" Another one screamed. "Traitor!? Treason! I'm just trying to do what's right" Adella snapped back at all of them. "In fact! You're king is the one who-". "What Adella?" Everyone around her started bowing down. She turned around and saw, him. "What's the problem A? You feeling scared or something?" The king asked with a twisted grin. Adella was so tired of everyone, so tired of servants, so tired of everybody, complaining! She couldn't take it anymore, she snapped. "What's the problem ? What's the problem ? THE PROBLEM IS YOU! AND YOUR ENTIRE KINGDOM!" Adella roared at the king. Everyone looked surprised, everyone seemed shocked, everyone expected, Trollex. Trollex looked more pissed than anything. He glared at her, with a serious look on her face, and said, "You should really watch your tongue Adella, before you do something you might regret.". Adella growled at the king and yelled, "I MIGHT REGRET! FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT HOW YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A KINGDOM!". Trollex's eyes glowed with hatred, "Tell me, Adella, what's so horrible about the way I run this kingdom?". Trollex took a few steps toward her. "LETS START OFF WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE LIVING LUXURIOUSLY COMPARED TO THE HORRIBLE LIVING CONDITIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE!" Adella screamed at him. "AND THE FACT THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE SOME INNOCENT TROLL HERE, AGAINST THEIR WILL!" She yelled with hatred for him. Trollex's eyes widened for a second, until he started to calm down and said. "Are you accusing me of kidnapping someone, against their will?" Trollex said, the sick grin, slipping back on his face. "MAYBE I AM!" Adella screamed again at him. Trollex began to laugh, laughing with pure evil. Adella looked at him with a little fear, "W-WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" she screamed in anger. "What are you screaming about?". Everyone looked up and saw. "(Y/N), My love" Trollex said, as (Y/N) walked/swam towards him, smiling. "(Y/N)! Thank goodness, you got out of that r-". (Y/N) cut her of by saying, "Do I know you, have we met before?", (Y/N) questioned her. Trollex smirked evilly and said, "Oh, ya'll haven't met my future wife, (Y/N)". Everyone looked shocked when they saw her, they bowed in respect, everyone but Adella. "(Y/N). A-Are you feeling okay?". (Y/N) ignored her hugging on to Trollex. "My love, Are you here against your will?" Trollex questioned. (Y/N) giggled and said, "Why would I be here against my will, I love you, that's why I'm here!". Adella looked so confused, but mostly, betrayed. "W-What do you mean?", she asked, tears threatening to fall down her face. "I know, I know, my love. But, I wanna know if she knows something." Trollex grinned evilly as (Y/N) hugged on to him.
"Adella, do you know, lying to the king, is punishable, by death?" Trollex questioned. As soon as he finished his sentence, Adella's eyes widened in fear. She tried to run away, but some guards held her down, as everyone around her watched, in horror. Trollex waved at one of his guards to hand him something, when the guard handed it to him, she saw that it was his triton. "Let this be a lesson to everyone in this room, this is what happens when you disrespect your KING!" Trollex yelled, putting the triton next to her throat. Trollex looked at her, and whispered to her, "Goodbye..."

*ZAP!*

A/N: Whelp, here ya go, here's what you've been asking for! This is by far the most longest, yet worst chapter I have written. Just because of this, one of the best characters, gone! But, for real, I loved this character a lot, and it was really hard to just kill her off like that. Even if you weren't attached to this character, ya'll could or could not agree that it was a rough way to kill her off. But, ya'll wanted to see the end of this book, and plus, I hate when I read and get attached to a book, just for them to say, 'Guys, I'm ending it early' or 'I'm putting this on hold. So why would I do that to ya'll? Any who, that was the end of this chapter. I would say hoped you enjoyed but, you probably didn't. But I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace!