"Don't be angry." Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows, seeming to pull back a city. "This was agreed with Xie Ning. Xu Qing found his residence in the lakeside villa before."

He explained Xu Qing's affairs clearly in a few words: "I think it is not safe for Xie Ning to continue living alone, so let him live with me, rest assured, I didn't do anything to him."

Yan Xi looked even more strange when he heard this. He looked at Zhuang Yan for a while before murmured: "I also persuaded him to move to my place before, but he never agreed. Why do you say..."

He agreed.

Yan Xi's expression became more and more weird, and finally he sighed, leaned back in the chair, and his expression eased: "What else? Wouldn't you just come to me to show off this."

Zhuang Yan: "You are Xie Ning's best friend, and you have an extraordinary position in his mind."

Yan Xi raised her eyebrows: "What? First raise and then decline?"

Zhuang Yan went on to say: "Although I think you are quite blind, but I came here this time to hope you can see clearly, I am not the stupid Xu Qing, I deserve you to give Xie Ning to me."

Yan Xi: "...Are you asking for my approval?"

"No, just tell." Zhuang Yan said quickly, "Even if you don't agree, you can't do much."

Yan Xi twitched his mouth: "Oh, then you can roll."

Zhuang Yan ignored him. He seemed to think of something again, put down the cup, tapped the table twice, frowned, "Xie Ning, he..."

He hesitated for a long time.

Yan Xi didn't speak, just looking at him like this, his expression gradually became serious.

Zhuang Yan finally asked in a low voice: "...Does he have any psychological problems?"

Yan Xi's expression paused.

Zhuang Yan looked down and saw Yan Xi's reaction, he knew he had found the right person.

Yan Xi frowned and asked for a while: "How much do you know."

"Not much." Zhuang Yan let out a sigh of relief, "I just saw his address book accidentally. There is one named Ji Wenbin in it. The note is a psychologist. I don't know the others."

Yan Xi turned his head and looked out the window: "I introduced him to the doctor."

Zhuang Yan asked again: "What is the problem with him? Is it serious?"

Yan Xi spread his hands: "I'm not a psychiatrist, how can I know this. But I suspect... he may have depression."

"Depression?" Zhuang Yan was taken aback.

Yan Xi nodded: "Yeah."

Zhuang Yan doubted this answer: "It doesn't look like...it doesn't look like it."

It took a long time for Yan Xi to say: "There are tens of thousands of ways to express depression. Not every depression patient hurts the spring and the autumn every day. And..."

"what?"

"Xie Ning's reaction in front of you is completely different from when he faced others." Yan Xi said unconvincingly. "You have never seen Xie Ning's appearance in another way."

Zhuang Yan rubbed his eyebrows.

He remembered that Qi Rui once said that Xie Ning was a noble and indifferent person.

At that time he suspected that they were talking about two Shainins.

Zhuang Yan was slightly distracted.