3.

*8 years later*

*8 years later*

"This place is cool right??"

"Yeahh, and it's like a miracle that none of those bullies harass us or something-."

"What?? Haven't you heard of the old stories from our seniors???"

"Old stories???"

"Not really old but yeah- so, our seniors and other ex-students used to get harassed by the bullies from that school, all the time."

"Are you for reall?"

"Yeah, those jerks kept on disturbing our students, and it's not like they could have done something because those thugs used to always threatened them and they had a connection with the famous gangster around Incheon. But luckily, those harassments has completely stopped last year."

"How??"

"With the presence of our savior, the one who saved Cheongha Girls' High School to be exact, our President, Vivian Unnie!"

____________________________

*TW : Mention of suicides*

*A year ago*

"Go out with us."

"no."

"Huhhhh bitch I can't hear you, was that a yes???" All of the guys laugh like there's no tomorrow, to them, being a male and a powerful one at that, gave them the right to just harass anyone they want.

"I said no now go away." Although her trembling posture is so obvious, she still put on a brave act, who would want to act weak in front of trashes anyways???

"You bitch," He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pounce her head onto the wall. "how dare you talk back to me, acting all strong and brave, aren't ya??"

He smirked, "Dude get me a new box of cigarettes, I'm gonna teach this whore a lesson." From his crazy smile, that girl knew right away what was he gonna do to her.

"Damn it help me someone."
.
.
.
.
"..pls help me."

______________________________

"Where's Jiweon??"

"No idea, although I saw her at the convenience store yesterday."

"GUYS GUYS LOOK AT THIS."

"SH** IS THAT JIWEON??"

______________________________

*BREAKING NEWS*