[EDITED] Shattered

Start from the beginning

"It's complicated. More on him later..."

"The fact is; we never lose!"

"Cause' if you got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!"

At last, he runs up to the tall hill where his crew is fighting against the robots. Skidding himself to a dramatic stop when he enters the cave, grinning gleefully and looking down at his friends' mess; many robots was scattered down, limps were spreading separately from the bodies of the robots, some many are remaining, loading their aim and weapons. Sonic, who greeted at them with full amiable tone on his voice, and also a hint of cockiness.

"Hey, guys! I made it!"

Fighting actions came to stop. You, Knuckles, Rouge, Tails, and Amy who turned towards him, with almost half of your faces turned frustrated at him for his very late appearance, one guy wished to punch Sonic in the face. "You're late!" Said the crew in a unison. Sonic's archenemies, who turned towards the group after he heard his enemy's voice he growth to hated. Gritting his teeth, snarling back at the hedgehog with annoyance.

"Sonic."

"Eggman!"

The villain stood beside the Paradox Prism, along with the other robots that is with him. "Just in time to watch me claim the Paradox Prism and transform your disgustingly green world-" Eggman starts to get behind the Paradox Prism, looking at it, admiring it's beautiful mixing colors, then continue on with his words, seeing the reflection of himself as he zoomed his face slightly closer to the magical rock. "into something more.. me." He finished off his words with a crazy laugh.

Sonic didn't see his menacing aura as he sees this but nothing as a joke. Bringing himself down to land properly in front of his friends, feigning a yawn. "Yawn!" Getting your battle stances ready, all of you were ready to fight. "Yup, I "yawned" you, Eggman." Said Sonic with a grin. Eggman snapped, growling angrily, already having enough of his jokes, he points his hand that is directed to the mobians, commanding his robots.

"CRUSH THEM ALL!!!"

Without hesitation, the robots charged forward at the heroes, as the heroes also did the same. If anything is build up in slow motion, Sonic would be the first to go, spin dashing towards the robot before charging towards it, making it nothing but useless metal scraps on the ground. You summoned your spear then thrusts it towards the torso of the robot, lifting your weapon along with the body, then yanking the robot away with your boot. Flickies flying away as soon the robot died down.

Knuckles aimed his fist at the robot who is coming straight at him, and punching it with no remorse. Rouge kicks the robotic bee with her full strength, grunting after she did so. There comes Amy Rose, leaping off the ground to get the robot a good smash with her hammer. And Tails used his tiny robot to fire a laser at the flying robot, using his remote to control his miniature invention.

Back to Sonic; he curls himself again to use his another spin dash once more, bouncing himself to every robots, one by one. Until he gets hit by a massive caterpillar robot, making his rings drop off of him. "Whoa!" He flies backwards, Tails yells out his name and caught him by the wrists.

Sonic look up, grinning widely at his savior. "Yo, Tails!" Not having enough to talk with the fox, he gets off of Tails' firm grasp with a backflip, spin dashed to the robots and stopped to land on to Knuckles' side.

"Knuckles! You okay, buddy?" He said while he kicks a bee robot away, it busts easily from the powerful strength of his feet. The echidna dodges the beams from another robot, he grabbed the head of a bee's head after it gets closer, and he grips it tightly. "Nothing flusters me, Sonic." He flings the robot away, it went crashing to the other, making their metal parts falling everywhere when making contact.