Prologue

(A/N: Make sure to read the description of this book first, then you will know what qi is, because it is used commonly in this book. Thanks! I named this photo Happy Hinoko)

The quintet of witches hovered towards the magnificent school. "Let's spread fear among the pupils of Elemental Royale tomorrow. Then we can find the Royal Emblems and take over the world!" a witch cackled.

"But wait! But Elemental Royale is heavily guarded, though! We'll never breakthrough, but only during the pupil's classes, since the guards are at their rest times!" another witch pointed out.

" Wait... do you know the victim of our bullying from the school we were kicked out from? Remember her name?" the first witch inquired.

"Oh yeah... EIMI." a third witch shouted. "I know! We can kidnap her and threaten to kill her in front of King Kaito, and he will willingly give us the emblem for Aquolio. Well, that way we can feel pleasure bullying Eimi again! Or, we could just go into Elemental Royale ourselves and find it. Then we face the other planets! At least we all know that the emblems are inside Elemental Royale."

"Nice ideas. Now let's wait till tomorrow and go into Elemental Royale to steal the emblems! Or if we see Eimi, let's kidnap her and find Aquolio's emblem first, then force the others to give their emblems to us! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!" the witches roared, their voices full of venom.