💖 Kingdom Of Corona 💖

Começar do início

Donald, Goofy and Sora immediately hear somebody yelling. They turn around to see him fall onto the grass. Then, he gets up and runs from the Heartless. "Make way! Make way! Make way!" He yells. The three move out of the way, as the man runs for his life. "Heartless!" Sora confirms, before he, Donald and Goofy quickly arm themselves with weapons to use against the deadly monsters.

"You see? Soon as you mention 'em, they show up!" Sora tells Donald. "There goes our picnic(!)" Goofy jokes. "I didn't do it!" Donald states. "S'okay. Let's send these guys packing." Sora tells him and Goofy, as they ready themselves for the attack.

"Say, since you three seem to know what you're doing, mind if I leave this one to you?" The man, who ran for his life, asks Donald, Goofy and Sora as he hides by a boulder. "Yup. We'll take care of them. Go on, skedaddle!" Sora assures him. "You have my thanks!" The guy tells them, then sighs. "The horse was enough. Don't need any monsters on my trail."

"The what was enough?" Donald snaps, thinking he was just insulted. "Oh, nothing, nothing. Name's Flynn. Flynn Rider." The man introduces. "Ohh! Watch out, they look mad!" He tells Donald, who promptly turns around to help fight the Heartless. "Slowly.. slowly.." Flynn whispers, tiptoeing away. "Outta here!" He yells, quickly running away.

[After Battling The Heartless]
"Huh? Where'd Flynn go?" Sora wonders, confused. "He skedaddled." Donald answers, simply.

"I think I saw him go thataway." Goofy says, then points. "Huh?" Sora asks, puzzled. "But thataway is.. just a dead end." He discovers. "Yeah. That's puzzling." Goofy replies, with a hand on his hip, as he taps his finger on his head in confusion.

"Well, did he?" Donald questions, perplexed. Goofy hums and crosses his arms, possibly doubting himself. "I say we investigate." Sora suggests.

The trio walk around the forest, until they stumble upon some large boulders next to a wall of vines. "He couldn't have come this way." Donald states.

"Well, at least he got away safe. Right?" Sora asks, but as he leans on the vine wall, he discovers that the wall of vines is actually a curtain of vines. He discovers this when he stumbles backwards and collapses flat onto his back, through the vines.

"Hey! Now Sora's gone, too!" Goofy exclaims. "This way, guys! It's a secret passage!" Sora tells Donald and Goofy, through the curtain of vines.

Sora stands up from the floor, as Donald and Goofy join him through the curtain of vines. Then, the trio discover a tall and beautiful tower on the other side of the passage - Sora stares at it in amazement.

 Then, the trio discover a tall and beautiful tower on the other side of the passage - Sora stares at it in amazement

[Meanwhile, In The Tower]
Flynn is tied to a wooden, green chair by Rapunzel's hair. Rapunzel stands in front of them with a frying pan in her hand, and Y/n stands beside Rapunzel with a metal spatula in her hand.

 Rapunzel stands in front of them with a frying pan in her hand, and Y/n stands beside Rapunzel with a metal spatula in her hand