Kiss in the kitchen while it's a dance floor

*time frame*
2011 fetus larry living together

"Hazza!!" Louis says when he gets home from the studio.

"I'm in here!" Harry yells from the kitchen.

Louis hangs up his coat and walks into the kitchen where his boyfriend was making dinner.

"Hi! Try this!" Harry says and shoves a spoonful of spaghetti sauce in Louis' mouth.

He stays there tasting the sauce. Looking like he's pondering the flavor, almost like a food critic.

"Ehh you've done better" he says.

Harry giggles and turns back around to tend to the food on the stove.

Louis then walks a little closer to him and wraps his arms around Harry's waist, then rests his head on his shoulder.

Harry's head turns to give Louis a quick kiss on the head.

"Can I help?" Louis asks.

"No boobare. I don't want anything to catch fire in here."

Louis lifts his head up, hands still on his boyfriend's waist.

"I won't catch anything on fire! I promise! And what did I say about using that name on me?"

Harry just smiles and rolls his eyes.

"Okay well it's done anyways. Set the table would you?"

"Sure babe" Louis says, giving him a peck on the cheek before letting go to set out the plates.

Even though they have been officially dating for a couple of months now, Harry still isn't used to Louis calling him babe. He starts blushing and giggles.

He starts serving them the pasta that he made and in no time they were done with dinner and were washing the dishes.

Louis puts on some music while they clean up and they both start swaying to it. Eventually, Louis grabs Harry's hand and spins him around. They start dancing in the middle of the kitchen.

They both stare into each others eyes. Not being able to look away. Louis eyes Harry's luscious hair, his soft pink lips, and his beautiful green eyes. He notices that they have the slightest bit of blue in them. He's never noticed that before.

"Harry," he says.

"Louis" the curly boy replied.

"Where do you see us in... say five years?"

Harry smiles tilting his head. He founds over the way Louis is trying his best to sway to the music and talk. He seems to be having trouble which he finds adorable, considering it's not that hard.

"I think," he starts

"Well I mean I hope..." he takes a pause. "that I'm as happy then, as I am right now."

Louis stops them from dancing. He's turned bright red.

He then brushes his hand against Harry's cheek. His skin is so soft. He proceeds to cup his chin and then moves in closer, both their eyes closing. He presses a soft long kiss on Harry's lips. Butterflies fluttering through both of their stomachs. It wasn't their first kiss, but at the moment, it felt like their most special.

As they finish the kiss the music stops and they both pull away, waking up from their trance.

Louis then suddenly ruffles Harry's hair and then breaks from their hold.

He goes back to the sink and starts washing the dishes.

Harry looks back at Louis. He fonds over the most simple things that he does.

"Louis," he says.

"Yeah babe?"

"I love you so much."

Louis stops scrubbing the plate he has in his hands. He looks back.

"I love you too Harry." He says with a smile.

Ugh why do I always end it with them saying they love each other?? I mean it's cute but I need to come up with some other kind of ending. Anyways I don't like this that much but I hope you liked it! :)