Please don't kill me Juuzou x ghoul!reader

Third person P.O.V
The sky was a dull grey as rain poured down on the streets of Tokyo, the streets turning a dark grey black color. Water splashed onto your legs as you ran down the streets, your irises colored a crimson red and your (f/c) kagune glowing in the dim light. You turned a corner and ran down an alley, trying to lose your pursuers. Your clothes were wet and cold and your boots were soaked. You stopped and looked around for any means of escape. The street was empty, except for a few taxis, so you decided to try and hide. You closed your eyes and drew a deep breath, your eyes going back to their (e/c) color and your kagune retreating into their place. You took your mask off and wiped the blood off it before stuffing it in your backpack, and walked in the direction of your apartment. You heard footsteps behind you but didn't dare turn around, afraid that the Doves had caught up to you.
"Do you see her?" You heard someone ask behind you, recognizing the voice you knew it was one of the Doves.
"No, maybe she went a different way." Another one said. You heard a childish giggle before a high pitched voice spoke, sending shivers down your spine.
"No, she went this way. She's just trying to hide." You knew that voice. Juuzou Suzuya. One of the best investigators in the CCG. You cursed yourself for eating out in the open like that, knowing the 20th ward wasn't safe anymore. You turned another corner and called for a taxi, considering you didn't really feel like walking back to the Aogiri base. You were supposed to wait for Ayato to help you, but your hunger was overwhelming you. And plus, that Dove was just lying there, how could you have know there were other Doves around. A taxi stopped for you and you opened the door, only to have to pull it back to prevent it from being cut off. You stepped back to see Juuzou standing there, holding his quinque in his hand, the sharp blade glimmering in the light from the streetlights.
"I found you~" His voice sounded wicked and cruel, but yet so enticing, so alluring. Your kagune burst out in defense. He smiled and swung his sharp blade at you so fast you barely had time to dodge. You jumped back, a big mistake by the way, and landed straight in another investigators arms. You growled again and swung your kagune at Juuzou, but he dodged it easily. The investigator behind you wasn't as lucky when your kagune cut through him, killing him instantly. You broke free and ran towards the base, Juuzou close behind you. You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw Ayato and Kaneki standing at the other end of the street, their kagunes glowing brightly. Juuzou giggled again as Kaneki ran forward, his sharp kagune slicing at Juuzou, but missing every time. He retreated as Ayato shot crystals at Juuzou at full speed, but not even one of them touched a piece of Juuzou's pale skin. Juuzou ran forward and swung his quinque at Kaneki, hitting his arm. Kaneki backed away with you as Ayato kept assaulting Juuzou. Sounds of metal clashing with crystals filled the air as Juuzou fought Ayato, Ayato's loss clear as Juuzou hit him in the stomach, sending Ayato flying towards you and Kaneki. Ayato landed on the street with a thud but stood up quickly, wiping blood from his lips.
"We should go while we still have a chance. We can't handle him in our current state."Ayato said through pants. Kaneki agreed, but you wanted to stay and play a little with the fascinating boy, being the curious ghoul you were.
"You guys go. I'll keep him occupied long enough for you to get out of here." You said, a smirk on your lips.
"(Y/n)-chan, that's dangerous. You could get killed." Kaneki protested. You looked at him and smiled.
"I'll be fine. Plus, he's really interesting." Ayato nodded.
"Let's go." He said before he and Kaneki walked of to the base. Juuzou was quite interested in you at this point, seeing only a minute ago you were a panting mess, but now you were ready to fight. And your kagune was the most beautiful he had ever seen, the (f/c) glow shimmering in the dark. You pulled your jacket off to allow your kagune full motion as you placed your mask on your face, hiding everything but your black and red eyes. You were interesting, yes, but also quite beautiful. Your (h/c) hair framing your face perfectly as your kagune slithered around you, protecting you. But that mask had to go. It hid your beautiful face from the world, and more importantly, from Juuzou's fascinated red eyes. He lunged forward with his quinque tightly gripped in his hand, aiming for the mask placed on your face. You dodged and swung your kagune at him, only to be blocked by his quinque. This went on for about thirty minutes, and at that time you were both panting and barely had enough strength to stand. But neither of you was backing down. You had been sliced several times by his sharp blade and blood was dripping from your entire body, but you still stood firm. Juuzou hadn't been hurt nearly as much, but you had managed to hit him a few times. You finally collapsed to the ground as Juuzou walked closer to you, his quinque raised high, ready to kill you. You closed your eyes and readied yourself for the impact, and the most pathetic words you had ever spoken left your chapped lips.
"Please don't kill me." You whimpered as tears streamed down your face. Juuzou giggled and swung downward, knocking your mask from your face. Slowly, you opened your eyes to see Juuzou sitting next to you, a weak smile on his face.
"I'm  Suzuya Juuzou. What's your name?" He asked innocently. Your voice caught in your throat. Did he just ask you for your name? The same person who had killed so many of the members of Aogiri that no one could even try to count? You chuckled lightly and shook the thought from your head.
"I'm (last name) (first name). Nice to meet you." You said with a smile, which he returned.
"It would have been really nice to meet you under different circumstances, but I guess this'll have to do." You said, your kagune slipping back and your eyes turning normal.
"Yes, this will do fine." He said packing his quinque and smiling at you. You stayed there, in the rain, for two hours before you decided to go back to the base and get some rest. He also had to check in with his partner to see if he had any updates. So you left, saying you would see each other again. And you would, but not for another six years.

A/n
Hello there, my readers. I hope you liked this one shot, and if you did, please request anything you want me to write. I will do basically anything, but I can't quarantine that they will all be equally good. And you can request something not x reader if you want. Anyway, thank so much for reading, please vote and comment and feel free to PM me if you wanna request or just chat. I love you all!
                         -KiritoGasai16/Annkary^_^